This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eta power View Post
    Saw an Alpine White E30 heading south on Lake Shore Blvd. in Vancouver today. I flashed my high beams at you and you waved back.
    If it was a girl in a stock looking 4 door, it was my GF. She told me someone else in an E30 flashed their lights at her, she was so proud haha

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Comment

Fail. Eta Power haz E28....lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Haha well technically she said "another old bimmer" I just shortened it

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_Anderson View Post
          The day I don't roll in the E30 I pass about five or six within an hour.
          Saw the first one in Tanasbourne on cournell. 2nd one was on sunset going towards Portland it was an odd beige color that was not bronzit, and it was missing the front valence. Third one was in the parking lot of cedar hills crossing mall was black, I think 4-door. And the last one I remember was a late model red "is" next to cedar hills crossing.
          Any one on here? I keep seeing more and more in the Hillsboro/Beaverton area.
          I don't have a front valence on my metallic bronzit, might have been me.
          CBAKE
          86 Eta (sold)
          88 325ix (sold)
          87 325i

Comment

Does this baby belong to anyone? Spotted on N Mississippi last Saturday.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1304694939887.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	7131771

Comment

That looks like KinvodA's car. But I don't remember him rocking bottle caps...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

It was SUPER clean, gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                  If it was a girl in a stock looking 4 door, it was my GF. She told me someone else in an E30 flashed their lights at her, she was so proud haha
                  I dunno if it was a guy or a girl, wish I had taken a closer look now.
                  Originally posted by 5Toes
                  bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_Anderson View Post
                    The day I don't roll in the E30 I pass about five or six within an hour.
                    Saw the first one in Tanasbourne on cournell. 2nd one was on sunset going towards Portland it was an odd beige color that was not bronzit, and it was missing the front valence. Third one was in the parking lot of cedar hills crossing mall was black, I think 4-door. And the last one I remember was a late model red "is" next to cedar hills crossing.
                    Any one on here? I keep seeing more and more in the Hillsboro/Beaverton area.
                    I'm in the Hillsboro area as well. Rocking a couple E30's. 91' Bronzit S50 powered (mostly the wife driving it) and 89' Cirrus blue M30 powered (turbo coming soon to this one).

I see a few other E30's now and again. Usually flash my lights or wave if I see someone that looks like they care about their car.

Comment

Saw a nice late model black E30 heading West on Cornell this morning around 8:50am. I was in a blue late model and waved as your turned off. Curious to see if they're on here.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0842.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	7131815 2002 at the clackamas town center today! around 5

Comment

Who's got the Alpinweis '88 iX with diving boards that works on 91st and Stark?
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

who's got the red iX that's always parked on se 12th? "team D" sticker on the trunk lid.

sick car. i want.
                            Originally posted by Holland
                            There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Theres a nice slammed E36 parked on broadway in downtown all the time, wonder who that is...
                              sigpic

Comment

Black E30 going on 4th (Renton) last saturday. I think it had Alpina wheels.

It looked great!
                                Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Working...
                                X