Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahah no I was in my friends gay bar Jetta, we had been the the Rally in Dufur and then drove to Walla Walla

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
      Hahah no I was in my friends gay bar Jetta, we had been the the Rally in Dufur and then drove to Walla Walla
      Oh ya I saw a couple of rally prepped evos and STIs going west on 84 this morning. Rally America right?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
        My ass hurts so bad right now!
        WOOO!!! Party boy! :D

lol I had to. Love ya Josh.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Saw a schawrz 318iS on friday, lowered, crossing Barnes Road near the Albertsons up there on the hill

Comment

Early model vert, plastic bumper swap, tech2 rear valance, kopis, black top, yellow highbeams....thought it was wishno at first, he said no?

who else?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
              Dont know who it was, but I got the high beam salute from a dark (black?) late model going up Cap Hwy in SW last night or the night previous.
              I got love from a similar car also going up cap hwy earlier today while he was going down - over by PCC.

I also keep seeing a very nice looking e21 in the same area - up by PCC's upper entrance on 49th
              Read my E36 LS1 Swap Thread - ///Mullet - 13.4 @ 111 2.2 60'

Comment

Who's car is the white late model, 2-door that parks on Jefferson St. right near the news station building?

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                 - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Just saw a sterling silver 318is by the clackamas mall. Lowered on weaves.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=162444

Comment

Bronzit E30 on hall and hart in beaverton just now about 11 pm
                    CBAKE
                    86 Eta (sold)
                    88 325ix (sold)
                    87 325i

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
                      Who's car is the white late model, 2-door that parks on Jefferson St. right near the news station building?
                      He's a tech at BMW, can't remember his name at the moment.

Comment

saw abe on the way into portland last night.

Comment

I passed you on cedar hills blvd just after 7pm waved to you behind me as I turned on butner . you were in a red early model es I was in a bronzit eta...
                          CBAKE
                          86 Eta (sold)
                          88 325ix (sold)
                          87 325i

Comment

I was a couple E30's while I was out delivering the mail in Corbett.

Comment

Saw Josh/Wishno on I5 today, we were stopped in traffic waiting for the bridge to go down. At least we got to chat for a few minutes!

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                              Bluebird Bus Conversion
                              New Oregon Trail

Comment

SOB, threw up the peace sign to three more old ladies in the last two days :(

clean e30's though.
                                Been with me for 16 years...
                                sigpic
                                Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

Working...
                                X