This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HippyEarly View Post
    SOB, threw up the peace sign to three more old ladies in the last two days :(

clean e30's though.
    I always wonder if the old people driving old Mercedes and BMW's have owned the car forever and are the original owners.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
    i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
     - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

saw a slammed one at vodoo getting donuts late the other night. scraping the whole way out. looked gooood.

Comment

Saw a girl driving a delphin coupe on Scholls Ferry yesterday about 2pm.

Saw a white sedan coming out of downtown on 26 today around 2 as well.
        sigpic

Comment

autoxed at PIR today and yesterday with a red e30 sedan, cool guy
          Read my E36 LS1 Swap Thread - ///Mullet - 13.4 @ 111 2.2 60'

Comment

saw a clean late model red vert in johns landing last night, and i keep seeing a very clean black 4dr with diving boards, black wheels/polished lips parked at a gas station on 17th and mclaughlin.
            that one looks sick...
            Originally posted by Holland
            There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

I keep seeing that black one too seth. Looks like esm wheels or remembers. Been meaning to swing in there sometime.
              sigpic

Comment

+2 on the Schwarz early model.

I'm pretty sure the owner of that car works at that gas station. I pulled up there with the E28 and my buddy behind me with his loud ass E36 and someone from inside was checking both cars out.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

He definitely does purely based on the frequency of which I have seen it there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                    I keep seeing that black one too seth. Looks like esm wheels or remembers. Been meaning to swing in there sometime.
                    we should just organize a meet without telling him, and surround his car some random weeknight.
                    Originally posted by Holland
                    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sefb222 View Post
                      we should just organize a meet without telling him, and surround his car some random weeknight.

Comment

Saw Darin's cab at on Macadam, damn that looks good.

Comment

Headed north on 205, right after the glen Jackson(?) bridge, a euro bumper'd came beside me. Some sort of dtm exhaust. It was a 323i. The dood was smoking. Anyways, it looked good (minus the hood) so I paced him and honked my horn giving him thumbs up. He didn't look over once, just down shifted and sped off. Whatever. Guy was no bueno. He took the mill plain exit.
                          M Coupe

Comment

This was at 6:50pm or so this evening.
                            M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
                              Headed north on 205, right after the glen Jackson(?) bridge, a euro bumper'd came beside me. Some sort of dtm exhaust. It was a 323i. The dood was smoking. Anyways, it looked good (minus the hood) so I paced him and honked my horn giving him thumbs up. He didn't look over once, just down shifted and sped off. Whatever. Guy was no bueno. He took the mill plain exit.
                              Was it a gray car? Kinda bigger dude driving with a ponytail?

Comment

Saw a really clean Henna E30 M3 tonight in McMenamins parking lot in Vancouver on the waterfront. Didn't get a chance to check it out but looked really clean. I was driving a Silver Z4.
                                Cars I currently own: 2003 Z4 3.0i 6 speed, 2009 328i xdrive Touring, 1979 E12 528i, 2001 Porsche 911 C2 Aero, 1992 Mercedes 300CE, 1988 Toyota 4runner

Past cars: 1987 325is 5 speed, 1987 325i convertible 5 speed, 1994 325i convertible 5 speed, 1991 325ix sedan, 2011 135i, 1987 325e

Comment

Working...
                                X