Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a guy on NWBMW with a DS E30 M3 with the Evo front bumper strips who lives in Astoria. Probably him.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Henna vert eastbound on Baseline / Jenkins a few minutes ago. Looked clean. :)

Comment

White late model sedan with black rims, parked at home depot off Murray right next to highway 26.
        cruisin in the great northwest... life is good.

Comment

Pretty sure I just saw Ryann's old 318 sedan on 72nd and Burnside just a few minutes ago. Also saw a super super clean brilliantrot 318is at Parkrose Hardware today (almost thought it was Geno, but what would he be doing at a hardware store?)

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            Pretty sure I just saw Ryann's old 318 sedan on 72nd and Burnside just a few minutes ago. Also saw a super super clean brilliantrot 318is at Parkrose Hardware today (almost thought it was Geno, but what would he be doing at a hardware store?)
            wow bro, wasn't me, yesterday I stayed on the other side of the river all day. take pictures next time dood!!
            Transaction Feedback: -click here
            [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
            [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

I meant to, but I had to get back to work! Next time :)

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Pretty sure I saw that same 318is pulling out of Parkrose Hardware and it was being driven by a middle-aged woman. Also, I think it was your sedan parked outside Dan's Cylinder Head Co when I dropped my head off on Wednesday?

Comment

Originally posted by StinkE30 View Post
                  Pretty sure I saw that same 318is pulling out of Parkrose Hardware and it was being driven by a middle-aged woman. Also, I think it was your sedan parked outside Dan's Cylinder Head Co when I dropped my head off on Wednesday?
                  That would be me! I wondered who dropped an M20 head off.

I help Dan and have my own parts business etc too.

Comment

Dude sitting in his late black 325i sedan with a police interceptor badge on the trunk at the Vancouver library. Parked two cars away from my coupe. Yesterday, about 5:30pm.

Anyone here?
                    -Peter
                    '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                    '91 318is slicktop project
                    '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                    '00 Tundra

Comment

Spotted Luvvvin I think. Tan?? Beige/gazelle early model with a roof rack and shiny 5 spokes. About 5pm going from hwy 99 to 205 in Oregon City.

Comment

That would be me!

Comment

I was right behind you but in my truck. You work in the OC?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                            I was right behind you but in my truck. You work in the OC?
                            My family lives out there. I live and work out in the beaverton area. Out visiting.

Comment

10 points to Keith

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Kyle, I just realized now that I found you once on hwy 26 going East, I think you got off at Murray. You were zipping in and out of traffic but driving very well! I've never seen the color of your e30 before, it's pretty unique.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                                i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                                 - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Working...
                                X