Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: E30 M3 front strut housings - SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Have a very nice, virgin, set of E30 M3 front struts for sale. These include the left and right strut housings, front hubs, front dust shields and the NLA tie rod levers - the parts you see in the pictures, are the actual parts you will be receiving - what you see, is what you get. Parts are very clean and are in excellent shape.

I was saving this set for my red car, but happened upon another set in the meantime, that were already modified for coilover perches. I can't bring myself to cut these up; they are that nice.

$2600, plus shipping and PayPal costs in the lower 48.

Last edited by e30austin; 01-17-2020, 03:04 PM.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Looking to move these fairly quickly - price drop to $2600 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

Comment

A set sold on eBay recently for $1499. It looks like people aren't wanting to pay higher than that because no one bid any higher.

Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

What that means is, someone got a killer deal. This stiff is ridiculously expensive if you buy it new from the dealer, and considering the tie rod levers are NLA, it's nice to have a complete setup.

I am negotiable to an extent, but at a certain point, I'll just keep them. I paid more than my asking price for them and don't need two sets, but certainly don't mind keeping them. Thanks.

Comment

Honestly it’s the hard truth with E30’s in general as far as parts go. Everyone thought I was crazy when I listed my first 318is for sale ~7 years ago at a price that brought the trolls out.

The E30 M3 guys are in a different league all alone. I just saw a debate on the Facebook group regarding hood liners and those, in good condition, fetching $300-450. For reference I usually toss these in the garbage (whoops).

The fortunate reality is these cars are becoming more desirable, and the parts pricing moves along with the cost of the vehicle.

Bump for you Austin, if I had the spare cash I would pick these up and sit on them. Maybe after the holidays if you still have them...
          - Greg
          α Team Founding Member
          1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
          2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Originally posted by Gregolas View Post
            Honestly it's the hard truth with E30s in general as far as parts go. Everyone thought I was crazy when I listed my first 318is for sale ~7 years ago at a price that brought the trolls out.

The E30 M3 guys are in a different league all alone. I just saw a debate on the Facebook group regarding hood liners and those, in good condition, fetching $300-450. For reference I usually toss these in the garbage (whoops).

The fortunate reality is these cars are becoming more desirable, and the parts pricing moves along with the cost of the vehicle.

Bump for you Austin, if I had the spare cash I would pick these up and sit on them. Maybe after the holidays if you still have them...
            Thanks, Greg - at least someone gets it. With the prices of, both new and used parts, going higher and higher, daily, I think it's reasonable.

If you had to go buy everything I have, new, from the dealer, you'd be spending north of $4,000, plus sourcing the tie rod levers...so, for someone to have a complete, unmolested package, I think it's reasonable.

Let me know if you need them, I think I am going to just end up putting them in my safe if they don't sell, fairly soon :)

Comment

Non-M E30 strut housings cost just as much from the dealer. I think you paid too much, but if someone else is willing to pay that much then I guess that's what these are worth.
              Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

For all the naysayers, who said these were "overpriced" - someone understood the value... I forgot the eBay listing was still running. Guess it paid off.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Comment

I knew these would sell on eBay, I'm so glad you listed them up there. Congrats on the sale!
                  1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                  1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
                    I knew these would sell on eBay, I'm so glad you listed them up there. Congrats on the sale!
                    Thank you, my friend!

Comment

Working...
                    X