Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FR Tacoma Garage/work shop space & RV/Boat storage

Hey guys and girls,

I have a garage/workshop plus an outdoor RV/Boat/Car storage space to rent out. The spaces will be available to move into the 3rd of February (02/03/2020). The spaces can be rented together or separately.

-Garage space is $400/month plus negotiable utility costs depending on how you want to use the space

-Out door storage space is $100/month

We can do month to month or yearly, what ever you prefer. I can show the space from today till the 27th after work at 4pm or any time on Saturday the 26th. I will be out of town the 27th-2nd.

The garage will not be rented for commercial work purposes, only private use. It is about 15' wide x 25' long, 8' tall. I am fine with people using it to work on cars, bikes, woodworking or what ever.
    The garage/workshop has 220 power for a welder or large power tool, as well as a airline for air tools with a large tank. I am ok with the renter removing and/or building different work surfaces, if the benches in there now are no use or in the way. The shop has a smoke detector and fire extinguisher.
    Only access is through an electric garage door. I am ok with the renter removing and/or building different work surfaces, if the benches in there now are no use or in the way. Share the shop with a friend and pay half the rent :)

The out door storage has a car cover for 1 car or small boat. The rest of the space is not covered. It has power if you need to hook up a trickle charger for a battery. It has a locking gate, and for an additional cost we could set up a surveillance camera via Arlo.

Untitled by Jeremy Nugent, on Flickr

Last edited by deutschman; 01-19-2020, 06:02 PM.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

I’m going to post this up on CL tonight as well but I thought I’d give you guys the first chance. I would have loved to have something like this a few years ago. Lost/sold a car ones because I got kicked out of a garage. Sucked.

For the right person I’d be willing to add a security camera to the storage space, that could be access via WiFi/blue tooth. It’s already got a locking gate.
    Split the space with a friend and have an insanely cheap spot to work on your cars.
    Last edited by deutschman; 12-02-2019, 09:39 AM.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

PMd
      -Peter
      '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
      '91 318is slicktop project
      '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
      '00 Tundra

Comment

Sorry guys. Space is gone. It went really fast.
        When the tenant leaves I’ll post again to offer it up, give you guys some more time.
        sigpic

Comment

Bump.

Space is for rent again. Id love to have some car guys use it.
          Former tenant will be out by the first. Please read original post for more info.
          PM me for a phone number if your interested.

Thanks
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X