No announcement yet.

The Vintage 2022 - Asheville / Hot Springs, NC - May 19-22 - R3V Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm assuming the M exhibit starts in the morning on Friday. But does anyone have an exact time for that?

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

Originally posted by it's soda not pop View Post
      i'm assuming the m exhibit starts in the morning on friday. But does anyone have an exact time for that?
      10-6

t

Comment

Great turn out fellas. All though I did have my throttle cable locking nut relocated by someone from me. Started driving back and the slack in my pedal was horrible. 50% throttle was slack.
        I had a great time for my first time going. Next year I'm going to be more prepared though. The gnats and the heat from the sun was a bit intense. Next year I will have spray, canopy, chairs, grill, cooler, etc.

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

I know this is a year old thread. I have been away from R3V for a while. I forgot all about this event and of course I have plans this coming weekend and wont be attending the 2023 meet. My car has been in hibernation for a little while sorting out the never ending "not quite done just yet" parts here and there. So my buddies with their fathers 69 corvette and myself decided we were going to make our cars ready for Hot Rod Power Tour June 2023. After a long process with both our projects; we still have some things to wrap up on the vette the coming weeks and weekends before the trip starts. My e30 is pretty well ready to roll. The Tour leaves from Atlanta motor speedway not far from us so that makes it very convenient. I'll try to make the Vintage next year maybe.
          sigpic

Comment

anyone know when the Saturday show starts? still no info on the website - this is our first time going so just checking. Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by MasukBMW View Post
              anyone know when the Saturday show starts? still no info on the website - this is our first time going so just checking. Thx!
              Scott's been sending out update e-mails to registered participants through Motorsportreg. His instructions are to not arrive before 9:00 am on Saturday. The address is:

315 Bridge Street
              Hot Springs, NC 28743

Unless something's changed from prior years, there will be no cell phone service at the event.

Cory
              1992 325i Cabrio
              1988 320i Touring
              2000 M5
              1977 530i
              2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
              BMWCCA
              E30CCA

Comment

Working...
              X