Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the twist for the meet?

Name: R3solutions
    Year of the Tiger passing of year of the Ox. I was thinking we should feat like Tigers on some dead cow. Steaks? If we do steaks, it will be the most expensive cook-out, so I'll ask people to throw some money in.

Or we could just roll out to Golden Corral on Saturday night and spend the night at the club house. Maybe plan stuff for Sunday morning, and hit buffet at 4? A lot of ideas this time, and need to put it together the right way.

Pitch in ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by iX-treame View Post
      Best in show goes to the s52 car this time, fun car to ride in aswell
      thanks man! i'll be more used to the controls next time, smoother throttle control with that 10 lb flywheel. my personal fave was the 635csi.

great pics Art, thanks for letting me pic your brain about the 5-lug stuff. btw, i dropped the hammer on the MZ3 rear, should have it in the next two days, keep me in mind when you get that other set of rims....and anyone else is free to make an offer on my 4 lug team dynamics.

Comment

good deal on getting mz3 rear. I'll let you know about the wheels as soon as I know what tires are wrapped on them.

As far as your wheels, name the price, I think they'd clean up my gf's car very nicely.

Comment

Hey folks, first off I owe all of you an apology. Laura and I talked all that smack about her chili and didn't even have the decency to show up.

I did get a chance to text Zach thankfully, as I had not been near a computer other than my work laptop (r3v blocked...boo) so I had no way to let you guys know I wasn't coming until the day of the event. In our defense, it was a pretty serious matter and the internet wasn't really tip of my list.

I did want to say not only how sorry we are that we missed it, but more importantly how blown away I was that you guys were sending me PMs to make sure we were all right since I stopped posting for a bit. I am truly blown away and I am glad to have met all of you. I'm planning on swinging up to your Thursday night GTG next week since I'll be in Raleigh.

Looks like it was a good time! Very sorry we missed it! And again, thanks for all of your concern and wishes.

Comment

I'm glad everything alright, and we'll have more meets.

Don't bother coming out on Thursday, because we may not be there at all. It's been 2-3 people every week, so became kind of pointless. Planning another meet for January, hope you and Laura can make it out then.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxDriver86 View Post
              since I'll be in Raleigh.

let us know when and where in Raleigh you'll be, maybe we can say hello...
              '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

+1

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by e30rapidic View Post
                  let us know when and where in Raleigh you'll be, maybe we can say hello...
                  I'll be there from Tuesday to Thursday in training for work. I have next to nothing to do in the evenings. My office is in Cary, and I think I'm shacking up at the La Quinta Inn. I'll let you guys know.

Comment

Working...
                  X