No announcement yet.

Palm Beach County, Fl people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping tip: when shipping seats. I go to a moving and storage facility and purchase a wardrobe box. Approx $15.00. You can charge the cost to the buyer or split the cost between the two of you. E30 seats fit the boxes well. The box adds very little weight to the shipping cost. Write the ship to info on the side of the box in permanant marker and send it off.

Cheers.

Comment

no PALM BEACH link
      however right in FORT LAUDERDALE their is BOWLA MOTOR WORKS
      BMW REPAIRS
      TUNE UPS,ENGINE REBUILDING,ELECTRICAL & FRONT END & SUSPENISON
      A/C WORK
      OIL CHANG
      #954 484 8747 ASK for AL
      AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ,HE'S HONEST

Comment

Any meets for palm beach anytime soon? There is a meet tonight but its not a bmw meet. There is lots of rice but still get to meet new people.

Comment

Thanks for the info DJ.

Comment

Port St. Lucie here... Other guy from here, is your name AJ?

Comment

FYI. I ran into a guy on the road last night with an E30 for sale. 86 325 coupe. Odo not working, cold ac, 5speed. Visually the car needs serious TLC. But the engine pulled strong and front suspension is tight. Paint is faded. looks blue with blue comfort interior. Would make a good track car. Call Jeffrey Lintz at 561-629-4909.

Good Luck..........G.

Comment

Hey all, i used to live in PBC but now im iver here on the east coast in Lee County.. We have a small e30 community totaling 6-8 cars. Def down to take a cruise over one weekend. If we can get a trifecta meet going that would be awesome.

Comment

I always have a spot picked out. Just need some participation. Any Sunday after 3pm would be good. Big parking lot, food, 50 yards west of the turnpike on Glades Road in Boca. Hit me up 561-758-7218 anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by campbellj25 View Post
                    I'm a little north in Port St. Lucie. Would be nice to see who's local. I've seen a couple other nice e30's in the area, but have no clue if they are on here.
                    PSL area as well. I have a few E30s.

Comment

Anyone going to fixxfest?

Comment

Check my post. Any Sunday after 3 pm you guys want to come down hit me up. Cheers.

Comment

hey all,

I'm from the north east but I travel down to west palm almost every two weeks for work, would love to come out and chill seeing as I just started doing this and I basically sit on R3v over the weekend as apposed to going out and doing something.

I'll be down next week so I'd love to come out to a meet or too.
                          '91 318is w/ M50B25TU

Comment

Originally posted by mrdos View Post
                            Port St. Lucie here... Other guy from here, is your name AJ?
                            No, its Jon

Originally posted by FSUJBP View Post
                            PSL area as well. I have a few E30s.
                            Just my luck as soon as PSL locals start popping up, Im moving to TX in a few weeks. Anyhow I got my car up for sale to help with the move if any of you all wanna come take a look. I got a for sale thread on here with pics.

Also got a full set of 14" weaves with centercaps if there is any interest. Shoot me a PM

Comment

looking for a solid m42 for a 91 318is, something i can refresh and throw in my car, if anyone has anything let me know please.
                              Also looking for is skirts and is lip
                              You can reach me at (561)346-8708.
                              Thanks.
                              Diego.

Comment

Any reputable shops in palm beach county? Need some work done motor and suspension wise. Work schedule to tight cant do this my self. Have parts just need them installed

Comment

Working...
                                X