Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tdenton34
    replied
    Just picked up an e30 the other day. And I am down to meet up as well. I'm near athens

Leave a comment:

• mackETAttack
    replied
    Originally posted by Gumby View Post
    My clutch slave went out so mines on stands as well. Hopefully it will be running by this weekend. Lemme know if you need any help. I'm gonna do a front end refresh on mine as well soon.

And I can show you plenty of roads to run when it warms up!
    Sounds good, i just did my slave cylinder not too long ago, the hose was a pain to get off. I'm waiting on parts to be delivered but will take you up your offer when the time comes, its always nice having an extra set of hands. Likewise if you need a hand shoot me a PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gumby
    replied
    My clutch slave went out so mines on stands as well. Hopefully it will be running by this weekend. Lemme know if you need any help. I'm gonna do a front end refresh on mine as well soon.

And I can show you plenty of roads to run when it warms up!

Leave a comment:

• mackETAttack
    replied
    Gumby, my car is up on stands getting all new rotors, brakes, bushings and cv boots. I hope it warms up so i finish up and be back on the road in a few days.

Anyone have a favorite road in the N.GA area?

Leave a comment:

• Gumby
    replied
    I'm down for a meet as wel! I'm in oakwood mack just got my car running thought.

Leave a comment:

• mackETAttack
    replied
    Im in Flowery Branch, near lake Lanier.

Leave a comment:

• rcsoundn1
    replied
    where in Ga are you

Leave a comment:

• mackETAttack
    replied
    I'm down to meet up one of these upcoming weekends. I rarely see any other e30's around and it would be cool to meet up and go for a drive.

Leave a comment:

• rcsoundn1
    replied
    Id be in for a meet up, but this section gets almost no traffic

Leave a comment:

• Sputnik
    replied
    Any thing going on anytime soon? Bout to get the 24v bby girl out of storage!

Leave a comment:

• rcsoundn1
    replied
    Well I thought I would revive this. It is crappy out this week, and its christmas, but maybe in the comming weeks we can actualy get a drive going???

Leave a comment:

• FreedomM3
    replied
    bump, I may be down for the following weekend if the car is ready..

Leave a comment:

• rcsoundn1
    replied
    Im going to bump this up for this weekend. Saturday or sunday is fine for me. What do we want??

Leave a comment:

• rcsoundn1
    replied
    Gonna call this, no meet up this weekend because of the insane rain we seem we will be having

Leave a comment:

• rcsoundn1
    replied
    calling for rain all weekend......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X