No announcement yet.

Georgia meet up! Conyers/ATL area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sept 12th works as well for me. I don't care where or when I just want to get together

Comment

Well we have a date and place. So lets not make this to early in the morning, unless you all like to get out real early. I was thinking 9:30-10am??

Comment

Sept 12th 10am works good. Just so the place is clear to all, is it Lake Lanier?

Comment

Yes, I am hoping to send out a PM and put a thread in general discussion this week. We will have to pick a place to meet at the lake. I will look at a map soon.

Comment

ummm.....

Comment

What are the chances I stumble upon this two days before haha. me and a few friends may be heading to Helen on Sunday in case anyone would like to join us.
              Last edited by Import Loyal; 09-10-2015, 04:57 PM. Reason: Correction

Comment

Dropped the ball here, I thought it was a week away. Any interest in pushing it back a week?

Comment

What time?

Comment

I'm fine with that, I work tomorrow anyway.

Comment

If this happens this weekend, I am going to miss it. I have to run out of town for the week. I will set one up for us all to do though. I hope more chime in so we have a run of 10 people or so.

Comment

I'd be interested in going. Don't know many other E30 people around here and have wanted to run up through the mountains for a while now; even if it's with my eta...

Comment

in augusta is it worth the drive over?
                          sigpic
                          Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

It's always worth the drive

Comment

Hey guys, sad/bad news... I have to sell my car. I ended up having to pay for this semester of college completely out of pocket and will probably have to do so next semester as well. So if anyone is interested I have an ad up in the classifieds
                              sorry boys

Comment

Well I took mine to Nashville for a quick trip. Here we are with an amazing potato pic in front of the blue bird cafe! Sorry to see your car is for sale. Maybe we can do one last fix. Before it's sold!

Comment

Working...
                                X