Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well here are some quick pics

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Comment

looks good so far man!
        no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

It's probably gone.. woulda been a good deal to buy the whole car and part it out but keep the S52, steering rack, etc ;)

Comment

The door looks good

•• Powersteering Deletes • M20 Motor & Trans Mounts • 24V swap mounts • UHMW Offset CABs ••
            •• Rear Subframe Bushings • RTABs • Facebook ••

Comment

New to the e30 scene in SFL

Just thought I'd share what I picked up over the weekend...Been on VWVortex as I have been a VW/Audi enthusiast for some time...However as of late had been feeeeenin for an e30...let me know what you all think...

Look forward to exchanging ideas. thoughts, parts etc with those of you in SFL...

Enjoy!

DG

Comment

looks like a nice start!
                NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by Urbanautotherapy View Post
                  Just thought I'd share what I picked up over the weekend...Been on VWVortex as I have been a VW/Audi enthusiast for some time...However as of late had been feeeeenin for an e30...let me know what you all think...

Look forward to exchanging ideas. thoughts, parts etc with those of you in SFL...

Enjoy!
                  Looks like you have been taken to the dark side, haha. VWvortex, you know AceDubs? We did his frame notch for the axle to clear when the bags are empty :D

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                  looks like a nice start!
                  Oh, and BTW, got the decals, they look great! Anyone needing vinyl, please don't hesitate to call upon BDSax :D
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:
                  Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

That red e30 is clean! congrats!

Comment

I think I saw you in the red e30 today, super clean.

Comment

[quote=ForcedFirebird;2536089]Looks like you have been taken to the dark side, haha. VWvortex, you know AceDubs? We did his frame notch for the axle to clear when the bags are empty :D

Ha ha...I suppose...I love it...sits so low though...I scraped the oil pan today on a speed bumb...and now she's leaking oil, seems as if its coming from the oil bolt...

Need to get underneath to see the damage...
                        DG

Comment

Originally posted by Jroc View Post
                          I think I saw you in the red e30 today, super clean.

Thanks...Oh yea...where on 95S near downtown? Or US1 Heading towards the Grove...
                          DG

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                            looks like a nice start!

Thanks...Yea exactly..."start"...key word...trying to convince the wifey buying it is just the begining...
                            DG

Comment

Eibach + Billys + camber plates

Before I put them on fleabay I want to offer them here.
                              Out of a 318i 85 is a set of Eibach springs, bilsteins shocks and a set of camber plates. The struts have newer bearings! If you want more detailed pics, send me your email
                              I'm selling those for $450 FIRM picked up.
                              I'm located in plantation.
                              Attached Files

E30 325is '89
                              E46 330ci '04

Comment

Originally posted by Urbanautotherapy View Post
                                Thanks...Yea exactly..."start"...key word...trying to convince the wifey buying it is just the begining...
                                should have seen my e30 the day i got it......... ask sloppy nig

Jon, glad your happy!
                                NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Working...
                                X