No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a code puller, doesn't monitor Vanos, though.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Bmw meet tonight at char hut off of Taft and flamingo in Pembroke pines. Around 9ish

Comment

My e34 wheels for sale..

I know i posted this before but i have a good picture now of these wheels.. All in good shape and have all center covers.. Dont know what style they are. Need them gone if any of you guys are running 5 lug.. Now at 80.00 with tires. PM me . Thanks.. By the way ,is their going to be a meet at Charhut tomorrow. I might go... Thanks again..
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

whats the size and offset?

Comment

Hey guys, parting a late e30 318 2dr, have some stuff left. Perfect front valence with lip clips (no lip) brake ducts and oil cooler blank cover. 2 black doors in decent shape, door cards in great shape, torn up tan seats, g240 trans, good mirrors. Trunk lid and hood are a little beat but repairable. Glass is all there except windshield. Black F/R bumpers with covers (some trim is cracked). Also have a perfect red front plastic bumper with support.

Make me some offers, need more room.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:

Comment

Hi.

Comment

anyone know a place/someone that can take care of a rust hole and two spots for me?
                Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                LSx e36TI coming soon
                Originally posted by s0urce
                Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
                  anyone know a place/someone that can take care of a rust hole and two spots for me?
                  I love welding :)
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                    I love welding :)
                    you saw that hole i have in the trunk. If you know how to seal it and make it look nice I'll gladly pay you..again.. lol
                    Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                    LSx e36TI coming soon
                    Originally posted by s0urce
                    Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Have an m50 for sale, also have a ZF trans and big guibo D/S if any interest.
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
                        you saw that hole i have in the trunk. If you know how to seal it and make it look nice I'll gladly pay you..again.. lol
                        I'm scrapping a car, now so I'll save you some trunk material :)

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                        Have an m50 for sale, also have a ZF trans and big guibo D/S if any interest.
                        m50 is sold but he's keeping the g260, still have the ZF and driveshaft.

Have a ton of open diffs if anyone wants them - 4.10, 2.79, 2.93. G240 and a spare early g260 (will fit e and i models).
                        john@m20guru.com
                        Links:

Comment

hey John if you run across any 3.25 open diffs or anything in that ball park let me know. I dont feel like putting my diff back together with the 3.73.

Comment

hey, i need a late model front valance, hit me up if u have one. thanks
                            GIFSoup

Comment

John has one, I pm'd you his number. We're in Pompano.
                              -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                              2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Rear Bumper

I need a plastic rear bumper cover with good trim. I got bump drafted a little too aggressively by a buddy at at Homestead last weekend and it cracked the cover. White preferred.
                                Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Working...
                                X