No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, we just finished up Sputnik's 1991 318is. OBDII s52. Hit him up and check it out in person.

john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

s52

John did an incredible job on this s52 swap. I was really impressed with the quality of work.

One of a kind!

Great job!!!

Comment

anyone have a drivers side door? i just f***ed up mine. preffer alpine white.

Comment

im in the Miami area. Im in Kendall. Anyone else? just bought a red 87 325i

Comment

Originally posted by vbaez11 View Post
            im in the Miami area. Im in Kendall. Anyone else? just bought a red 87 325i
            Congratulations!! There are a hand full of us around! You just have to pay attention when you drive from now on! :nice:
            Drive it like you just stole it! :p

Comment

Going to be at restaurant Portugalia, 900 Atlantic Blvd, Pompano beach for a few beers. If your around stop by to see Betty!
              Last edited by 88e30ix; 08-18-2012, 06:36 AM.
              Drive it like you just stole it! :p

Comment

Anybody have an E30 stock, oem, 14" steel wheel they want to sell. 4x100, 57.1. I need one to use as a spare. The less rust the better. Also check the Wheel and Tire posts on R3v. I have two 16x9's and one 16x7.5 that I am trying to sell. Delivery to Palm Beach and Broward counties. I will meet halfway if you are from Dade. Thanks guys.

G.

Comment

Ive got a front white plastic bumper with mounts and lower valence for sale if anyone is interested.

Comment

Miss the SFL e30 crew <3

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

anyone wana trade their oem lamps & cash for my us ellipsoids? in kendall area

unless you found yours carlos!
                      Last edited by Ludey849; 08-21-2012, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludey849 View Post

Caught my interest, I'm in the Kendall area as well, how much cash on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Ludey849 View Post

Yes i found them. Let me know when you can Come by the shop.

Comment

Hey guys. Hope you all are enjoying the rainstorm.

I have these 16" hankook road race tires that have alot of life left, but no 16" wheels to put them on. Is anyone willing to rent me their 4x100 16" wheels for the first week of October?

If not, buy my tires! hate for them to go to waste!
                            -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                            2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

J.C, what's up. I have a pair of 16x9 Schmidts I'm trying to sell. Deep dish, 4x100. Includes rings and caps. No rubber. If you are interested, let me know. $350 for both or make me a reasonable offer...............G.

Comment

sorry G. Too wide, and i need a full set.

Im listing my Borbet type C's up locally. Theyre 15x7 30mm offset, and in pretty nice shape. Theyre direct bolt on but perfect with a 15mm spacer. The condition is original, and they only have a few nicks here and there.. The price is 300 firm.

-Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                                2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X