No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. That does look like Livingston's old car. And it looks like rear frame damage. WTF.???? Any history behind the car? I have not seen Livingston in almost 2 years.

Comment

That's the car he brought back from NY.
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Yes, that's Livingston Old car that I bought to part it out.
        He told me that he came back from one of his trips and found that car crashed parked on his drive way.
        Also is rusted as F***ed... At least the engine is running and the head looks clean.

E30 325is '89
        E46 330ci '04

Comment

Knowing livingson, that motor is BLACK inside... I ended up with his 2.7 for the turbo build, and it looked like the oil had never been changed, only topped off...

hopefully this one was maintained better.

Comment

He drove this car for a very short time, though, in his defense. He drove this car from NY and bought the vert the very next day. He brought it here to avoid a NY COD title due to the quarter damage. The motor you got was from the blue car that was running crazy rich all the time and he drove the wheels of that one.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:

Comment

At least the head looks clean from the oil cap hole. I will perform a compression test and post it here.

E30 325is '89
              E46 330ci '04

Comment

Originally posted by capucastro View Post
                At least the head looks clean from the oil cap hole. I will perform a compression test and post it here.
                We are talking about the eta motor that came out of the blue car before it was swapped. The Bronzit car ran pretty good, last I saw it, just needed an idle control valve. Compression numbers will help your sale, though.
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:

Comment

So who's coming to Fixx Fest this weekend!?!!

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

S54swap for sale guys. Letting the locals know.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by capucastro View Post
                      I have a 325i coupe that I will junk by the end of the month. There are few things worth saving like:
                      - Running M20B25 engine ($400)
                      - Good Auto tranny ($150)
                      - Bottlecaps ($100)

I don't have an engine hoist to remove the engine, so you have to bring one if you want to take it. I will help you removing it tho and provide with beers :)
                      P.S: I have a good set of plastic bumpers for sale too.
                      Any chance you have a set of rear spring pads?

Does anyone have a set of rear spring pads?

Comment

ive got a set of 20mm spring pads.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMbimmer07 View Post
                          ive got a set of 20mm spring pads.
                          I thought the biggest they made was 15? How much you want for them?

Comment

Hey guys I have a nice set of 14x6.5 weaves. I've owned them for 15 years never been curbed, no bends straight and true. had them stripped and powder coated a few years back, only have 2 caps. Tires have dry rot on the edges.
                            $200

Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

I'm coming down to Miami for a few weeks to visit family during Christmas. I'd like to buy or borrow a car for the 3 weeks I'll be there rather then rent. If you've got a lead on a BMW under $1500 or have a spare car sitting around that needs some work maybe we can work out a deal. Also if anyone needs any parts from the Great Northwest graveyard of BMWs let me know, I'll likely have spare space in my luggage on the way down.

Cheers!
                              Last edited by lovnbmws; 11-26-2012, 12:17 AM.

Comment

I have a light gray and dark gray coupe carpets for sale. $100 each takes either one.

Comment

Working...
                                X