No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats up guys I just recently purchased my first e30 and im looking for a set of clean diving boards with hardware. Also a early model 325is valance LMK Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Colgaaate View Post
      Whats up guys I just recently purchased my first e30 and im looking for a set of clean diving boards with hardware. Also a early model 325is valance LMK Thanks
      I have a nice clean set of DB, I'll post up pics this week.
      Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Someone has an E30 M42 lower oil pan for sale? I just cracked mine

E30 325is '89
        E46 330ci '04

Comment

Never a boring day at WOT-TECH!

Drive it like you just stole it! :p

Comment

Wow, it's amazing how messy the shop gets when busy :(
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Hey guys, I'm down from Gainesville for the week and I was thinking about heading out to Towers this Friday. Anyone going to be out there?

Comment

Thank you John, you sir are both a scholar and a gentleman lol.

Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                LSx e36TI coming soon
                Originally posted by s0urce
                Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

hey whats up guys im new to the e30 scene just bought one 1984 325e done minor stuff to it lipoed the bumpers retro fitted e34 projectors. and thats all just need some tlc and maintenance. i have to replace the tranny manual if anyone has one also need a driver seat beside everything else is good.

Comment

Originally posted by kpeng View Post
                    Hey guys, I'm down from Gainesville for the week and I was thinking about heading out to Towers this Friday. Anyone going to be out there?

sounds good to me, me and three others were going last friday but the rain was too iffy. i can find out if they intend to go.
                    My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                    1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                    IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                    1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by kpeng View Post
                      I was thinking about going, all depends on the weather.
                      LSx e36TI coming soon

Comment

so I was going into LA fitness yesterday in Doral (the one on 41st street(nw 36th st)), and if anyone knows the place you know that theres a light dip right before the incline to enter. Well, I took it at an angle in order not to hit my lip, and not only did I hit the lip, it came off and I ran it over..as well as the person behind me, and the person behind them. So I pulled off to the side so i could retrieve it and to my surprise its not broken. Its not even cracked. Ive heard of these IS lips cracking under alot less. Anyways, yesterday could've been a lot worse.
                        LSx e36TI coming soon

Comment

The OE lips are durable! The ebay reps break/crack if you look at them wrong - not worth saving the $20 when they break so easily.
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:
                          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I saw a bunch of old school bummers at the burger king on Thursday by the Tamiami Airport. That was me that honked in the red diving board as I passed by.
                            You guys here??

Comment

Originally posted by vbaez11 View Post
                              I saw a bunch of old school bummers at the burger king on Thursday by the Tamiami Airport. That was me that honked in the red diving board as I passed by.
                              You guys here??
                              Yes that actually was me and 2 other friends, there is a local meet held Thursday on 137th ave and 120th st, it got raided so we go there after lol

Comment

Originally posted by alpineII_dirty View Post
                                Yes that actually was me and 2 other friends, there is a local meet held Thursday on 137th ave and 120th st, it got raided so we go there after lol
                                interesting, you guys plan on meeting this thursday?
                                My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                                1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                                IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                                1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Working...
                                X