No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any pics? I will take the set if they are in vg condition. Hit me up so we can meet.

Comment

Originally posted by element6 View Post
      I have a set of used bilsteins that I'm not going to use since I decided i want BC's.

They are in great shape. PM me if you want them. $300 (what i paid for them)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Can vouch for these. Ready to go, rebound/compression are good.
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Thank you sir but my request was for pics.

Comment

E6. I sent you 2 pm's and I have requested pics just to be sure the part numbers would work for my car. If I remember correctly, Bilstein has different shocks for early and late model e30s. I was hoping you would get back to me by now and you have not. I assume the shocks are sold.

In the future if we do business. You do not need anyone to "vouch" for your integrity. I trust your judgement. You and I have spoken before. The picture request was only to verify part numbers. Please let FF know there was no need for his input. You cannot judge "rebound and compression" by pictures. Lmao...

Cheers.............G.
          Last edited by g.ruff561; 09-01-2013, 01:01 PM. Reason: More detail.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
            E6. I sent you 2 pm's and I have requested pics just to be sure the part numbers would work for my car. If I remember correctly, Bilstein has different shocks for early and late model e30s. I was hoping you would get back to me by now and you have not. I assume the shocks are sold.

In the future if we do business. You do not need anyone to "vouch" for your integrity. I trust your judgement. You and I have spoken before. The picture request was only to verify part numbers. Please let FF know there was no need for his input. You cannot judge "rebound and compression" by pictures. Lmao...

Cheers.............G.
            What??? I don't even want to get into it with you. You can consider them sold. I'd rather not deal with someone who:
            1. Is going to lie about PM'ing me. You left one (1) visitor message on my profile page (which anyone can see if they click on my username). You never sent me a PM at all regarding the shocks.
            2. Gets worked up about me not responding instantly to your request for pictures on Labor Day weekend. I didn't even see it until today. I'm only on here once or twice a week. Here's your answer: I don't have pictures of them. They are in the trunk of my car - which is in Johns shop.
            3. Calls out John simply for verifying to any interested parties that I'm not trying to pass off a set of blown shocks. I'm pretty sure he only said that because he tested them (they were in his shop for a while because I left them with my car over there)
            4. Makes a bunch of stupid comments hinting on how I should compose myself to "do business" with you in the future or how I should tell John when to open his mouth on a public forum. You want John to know that you felt there was no need for his input? Tell him yourself.

If you want to know why I said I had a set for sale, take a look at this post: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...postcount=5021
            I was responding to Drew when I offered my billys up because he said he was looking for used sport shocks.

When I have pics, I'll make a FS thread and throw a link in here. Meanwhile, let's talk about the Miami, FL E30s

I finally got to roll out in the vert on Friday on my way to Kendall, but ran into some problems with some rebuilt M50 injectors I bought (we think one is stuck.. heavy vibrations around 2k+ and oil smells like gas). So just as I was about to take it home for the first time in 9 months or so, it ended up on a rollback again :nice:

Felt good to drive it around for that first hour or so!

Comment

My bad bro. You got all of that out of what I said. No worries. Real talk I just saw an ad for bilsteins. I had no idea who you were responding to. Trust me if I had something to tell you, John or Jesus, I would. Even if it was one message or 10 the point that I was making is that I was trying to contact you and was getting no response. I have money in hand and I requested pictures to verify the part numbers. That's it. If you don't want to sell to me that's cool. I ain't hating on your decision. There's no reason for you and I to have ends about a set of bilsteins. GLWS.

Not that thats out let me say this. Rumors are a dangerous combination of fact and fiction. Public forum or not. Some things are better left alone. I would not comment on someone else post if it does not involve me knowing that there is some negative history in the past. To me it's just that simple.no rumors no mis understanding. Just leave it alone. IJS. You and I have spoken on many occasions and i believe you helped me out with a part last year.
              And again thanks. Sooner or later someone will post some real truths.

Sorry to bother you. My apologies if you have been offended. But me. My car could not be in a shop for 9 months and on my first drive it runs rough. Think about it.

Be blessed. Peace.

Comment

RE: Used shocks

um..

Rodney King appeals for calm after his people use the verdict in the police brutality trial to go on a rampage that cost the city of L.A. over 2 BILLION doll...

Would you know offhand if these are the 45 or 51mm fronts?

Thanks.
                2002 M3 6MT Jet Black/Black

2001 325iT 5MT Jet Black/Grey Nappa

1984 318i 5MT Polaris/Cardinal

sigpic

16" TSW Hockenheim, Pfeba front spoiler, Hartge rear spoiler, H4's, Mtech steering wheel,etc. :)

Comment

I have a RARE glass sunroof for sale for $300. It need some TLC hence the price.
                  Attached Files

E30 325is '89
                  E46 330ci '04

Comment

Why can't us E30 owners get along...? We have a fairly large E30 community here in soflo what a shame.
                    Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
                      Why can't us E30 owners get along...? We have a fairly large E30 community here in soflo what a shame.
                      Agreed. All was well at the keep it oldschool bbq/meet in my eyes. Which reminds me. Get ready because that meet is happening again soon.

Comment

:)

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                          Agreed. All was well at the keep it oldschool bbq/meet in my eyes. Which reminds me. Get ready because that meet is happening again soon.

Sweet!

Comment

anyone have ballpark pricing to get 4 wheels filled/redrilled?
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm all for getting along and keeping it on topic. I just don't like being brought into a personal feud I have nothing to do with.

That said, I really shouldn't have gotten excited and said anything. Being hot blooded gets the best of me sometimes. Gary, I hope you don't take anything I said personal and don't hold anything against me.

If we are gonna have another meet at Markham, I'm there. Very excited for this - the last meet at Markham was the best meet I've gone to in FL yet.

Comment

Let's do something while I'm actually in town please!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
                                Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                                LSx e36TI coming soon
                                Originally posted by s0urce
                                Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Working...
                                X