No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody selling an IS lip or any other lip? pm please.

Comment

Hey guys, the bus plans on leaving out of the Orlando area on the 31st. That is this Saturday. 1st stop Miami Beach. Im letting him park at my school where parking is safe and free. I thought maybe since they are from the PNW we would either hit up the Abby, the Winnwood Brewery of if anything hit up the Yard House. I cant make it a late night as I have to work in the morning but I think it would be cool to extend some southern hospitality to our brother with a kick ass project on his way back home.

Ill post as I know but it looks like the 31st.
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Just got an update... the bus is still waiting for a water pump and will not be leaving till next weekend. Ill keep you guys up to date in case you guys would like to meet up. Have a great weekend!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

bad for him, great for me lol. next week is much better.

also spotted a (ITHINK) black 4 dr early model e30... with a roof rack. downtown miami.. drove by it real quick noticed last second.

Comment

Originally posted by RondoAcapriccio View Post
            also spotted a (ITHINK) black 4 dr early model e30... with a roof rack. downtown miami.. drove by it real quick noticed last second.
            My buddy spotted the same car after leaving the AAA for game 6. He said it was lowered on bottlecaps. I yet to run into another e30 on the road in south Miami.

What he sent me.
            Last edited by Mjrodriguez300; 06-01-2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RondoAcapriccio View Post
              bad for him, great for me lol. next week is much better.

Originally posted by Mjrodriguez300 View Post
              My buddy spotted the same car after leaving the AAA for game 6. He said it was lowered on bottlecaps. I yet to run into another e30 on the road in south Miami.

What he sent me.
              I follow this kid on insta. Good looking e30.

Uber_e30

I told him to get on r3v, dunno if he ever did it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
              Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
              LSx e36TI coming soon
              Originally posted by s0urce
              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

His chick is cute lol high school kid. not into the rust but nice car.

Comment

Hey guys,

Steve made it though Miami this morning on his way to the keys for the night. Will be back up tomorrow night "sunday" to spend 1 more night in the Miami area.

Whos down to go watch the game and have a beer tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Mjrodriguez300 View Post
                    Anybody selling an IS lip or any other lip? pm please.
                    I can get a new IS lip new from the dealer for like $150 with all the clips if you need one.

Comment

I have a bunch of stock e30 s14 parts coming up for sale. Would love to sell them locally for no shipping. Anyone need anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                        Hey guys,

Steve made it though Miami this morning on his way to the keys for the night. Will be back up tomorrow night "sunday" to spend 1 more night in the Miami area.

Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                          Hey guys,

Hey man thank you so much for showing us around town and letting us park here, really made our night. It was great to finally meet you in person! We are sad we don't have more time to stay here

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                          Bluebird Bus Conversion
                          New Oregon Trail

Comment

is Trunk

Does someone has an AWII "is" trunk with spoiler in good shape, for sale?
                            PM
                            Thanks

E30 325is '89
                            E46 330ci '04

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is this sunday, is anybody going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X