No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im thinking $295 OBRO picked up is fair, but I am open to offers. Diff internals are among the cleanest I have ever seen. I personally put some miles on it and the lock up is perfectly smooth. I just did new output shaft seals, diff cover seal, and brand new Redline Fluid less than 100 miles ago. I have the stock e30 m3 diff cover, and a e24 528 diff cover as well if you need it. Only selling it because the ratio was stupid with an s50 and e36 zf tranny. "Upgraded" or "downgraded" to a e24 528 3.25LSD.
    Last edited by m3j0n; 10-06-2014, 08:51 AM.

Comment

So who was at Carolina Alehouse last Saturday? Went to have drinks with coworkers and to my surprise I pull into a car show...even bigger surprise I spot a red E30 M3 and lo and behold several other E30s. Very cool.

Comment

Really? I didn't know there was a show there last saturday. Who organized it? Did you ask?

Comment

There is shows and weekly bmw meets on wednesdays there.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
            So who was at Carolina Alehouse last Saturday? Went to have drinks with coworkers and to my surprise I pull into a car show...even bigger surprise I spot a red E30 M3 and lo and behold several other E30s. Very cool.
            ^ The ones on Wednesday are BMW specific.. mainly newer models. The one on Saturday (like every first or last Saturday) is just old school euro.. so could be Porsche / VW / etc.

Comment

Next first saturday ill deff be there.

Comment

Where is the Carolina Ale House?

I live in Clearwater but am frequently in Miami mid week. Even though the cars at the mid week meet are later models, I'd still like to check them out.

Don
                Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Doral, fl

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                    Doral, fl
                    Thanks - I have been there before. Just did not know that one was "Carolina".

Comment

Originally posted by Don Stevens View Post
                      Thanks - I have been there before. Just did not know that one was "Carolina".
                      It's the one on 36th st and 87th ave. The other one on 87th and 32nd st is the doral ale house. They're stupid close to each other.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
                      Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                      LSx e36TI coming soon
                      Originally posted by s0urce
                      Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Any body know where i can buy Amsoil in Miami? Specifically the high zinc formula.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
                          Any body know where i can buy Amsoil in Miami? Specifically the high zinc formula.
                          Mad Motorsports in Doral and Condor Speed Shop in Oakland Park are both dealers but I don't think either have any in stock right now.

Per the link at my sig you can buy it wholesale and have it delivered right to your door in a couple of days.

This is the product you want for an E30. Zn is about 1325...

Don

Comment

who's with me?

make em all track cars. Between John, Carlos and the dude from Mad Motorsports this should be a reality.
                            Attached Files
                            Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                            LSx e36TI coming soon
                            Originally posted by s0urce
                            Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Does anyone have an m20 starter lying around?
                              Nancy|1991 318is
                              Bessy|1985 325e

Comment

DS Fuel sender unit

Does anybody have a driver side fuel sender unit? the round one.

E30 325is '89
                                E46 330ci '04

Comment

Working...
                                X