No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost the usb cable of my camera, I can't download my pics....
    Anybody took pics of the meeting?
    pics other than those of BFs?

Nice meeting, I think there is something in Moroso this weekend?

E30 325is '89
    E46 330ci '04

Comment

hey it was good to meet you and your lady. Here are some pics that I have gathered. Some of them are from BF.com but others are from e46fanatics.com. When you get a chance to upload yours feel free to add to the list. Dont think I will make it to WPB this weekend but Im sure we will run into each other again.

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
        hey it was good to meet you and your lady. Here are some pics that I have gathered. Some of them are from BF.com but others are from e46fanatics.com. When you get a chance to upload yours feel free to add to the list. Dont think I will make it to WPB this weekend but Im sure we will run into each other again.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=98417
        Nice to meet you too man, and everybody.
        Awesome pics!!

E30 325is '89
        E46 330ci '04

Comment

the guys on E46fanatics are gathering up again this weekend for the auto show. Talking about parking on the 17th parking deck as high as we can go for a photo shoot. Grabbing lunch on Lincoln Rd and headed to the autoshow. All this around 12 noon. Anyone down?

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Finally my pics

Finally I found my god damn camera cable....
            enjoy!!
            Attached Files

E30 325is '89
            E46 330ci '04

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
              When? Drift event is Saturday night.

This would be Saturday the 10th at 12 noon at Miami Beach.

^^^^ Nice pics sir, I loved that Alpina car and it did not make many pictures.

Comment

video of the show on youtube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Capucastro, you got a picture of the green Alpina!. I was trying to show someone that car. They white 2002 turbo and the silver M3 stole all the attention. I don't blame them. Way too many nice cars.
                  BTW, your Black E30 looks really nice.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 240zs30 View Post
                    Capucastro, you got a picture of the green Alpina!. I was trying to show someone that car. They white 2002 turbo and the silver M3 stole all the attention. I don't blame them. Way too many nice cars.
                    BTW, your Black E30 looks really nice.
                    Thanx man, nice cars....above all the silver M3.
                    The attached pic is from BFs, is the back of the alpina E21.
                    I wish I have more money to have a collection of my own.....
                    Attached Files

E30 325is '89
                    E46 330ci '04

Comment

the Miami car show sucks asss! save your money!

Comment

Happy Early Thanksgiving All!

Comment

^ same to you and your fam man!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                            Happy Early Thanksgiving All!
                            Happy Thanksgiving to all too...

E30 325is '89
                            E46 330ci '04

Comment

Yo G, what are you up to this weekend?

I just wanted to let people know here that my little brother is in the market for an E30. He just started posting here. Any heads up would be great. He is located in Chicago but will travel if the car is worth it. Budget is under $3k!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving guys.

- Erick
                                Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                                EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                                FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                                NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                                Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                                ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X