No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After driving your car I went and ordered Stainless lines! Let me know if you want to thow a bbq or something and work on cars day! I still have a rear view lighted mirror and now these lines. You do have a really fun car to drive and my brakes suck! So Im down to be able catch up!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Shit ive wanted a map light mirror for days. Im gonna be wrenching on the e30 in the miami area on sat maybe so ill definatly hit you up.

Comment

I should be down there for the weekend as well so if anything lets meet up!
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

OK guys whats the deal this weekend?

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

we should do something on sunday, i can drive down then. i have like an hour drive down to 441
            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Hello ladies!

Whats the plans this weekend? I am open most of the day today and tomorrow not sure yet. I got to be back at home no later than 6pm to go see Jamie Kennedy at the Improve in the Grove. Tickets can be purchased online and are $30 if anyone would like to go. There are 2 shows. We are going at the 7:45pm show!

So keep in touch.

Comment

Hello guys,

I am fairly new to the R3v community but I am glad to see there are other E30 enthusiasts in SFL. I live in Miami, Kendall area. My car usually runs great but right now its down due to the tiny gasket on the throttle body leaking coolant. I attempted the repair and it didn't go well and the best solution for me right now is to use another throttle body for parts so I can fix mine. If I can source one she might be running by next weekend. On a lighter note here is a pic of my '90 325is:

I am looking forward to meeting you all at some point in the future!

-Victor

Comment

Victor,

Im in the Kendall area as well. As for your fix its really easy. You do not need coolant running though your TB. You can block that off. That is for cold starts and I do not think it ever gets cold in Miami. I have met some of the guys on this forum and they are very down and very knowledgeable. But take care and try that trick. Beautiful car BTW!

Comment

yooo Victor! Hit up the junker..... TBs are dimes a dozen there!

Good to see another e30 guy in the area! Although I like in Ft.Laurerdale I'm always down here.
                    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Thanks for your help guys. I screwed up my TB in the processs so I can't really do the bypass mod. Besides I am really anal about my car and I like doing things the right way.

So you guys know...I've owned the car for about 5 years and previous to that it belonged to my cousin who purchased it used in '93. In '01 I set out to restore the car (it was a piece of junk, thanks to my female cousin :tsk: ) and since then have replaced a lot of parts on this car. It pretty much drives and feels like a new car.

Together with the help of a buddy of mine (also owns an E30) I've learned a lot about this car because I didn't know jack when I first got it. It has been a fun and expensive hobby but I'm glad the car is in the state its in now.

Vedubin01 I saw your car one morning and I wanted to flag you down but you turned and I couldn't follow. I also saw another nice E30 turning from La Carreta on Kendall Drive one night. Other than that E30's here are far and few between.

Comment

Well flag me down if you see me again and Ill do the same.

Comment

Im always @ la caretta:)

Comment

Just got back from Jamie Kennedy at the Improv. Some of the funniest shit around! Stu even made it out for a rap! Good timeS!

Comment

Watched Beerfest today. Definetly a good movie. Supertrooper boys dont dissapoint.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X