No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to add the link for all the pictures....here u go ..enjoy..
    http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/my73bimmer/meets/Markham%202008/
    Rolando
    My73bimmer
    Deerfield bch, Florida
    1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
    2006 Mini Cooper S
    1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

looks like an ok turnout. Hope theres some stuff going on this summer.

Comment

who is going to go to the Police concert in West Palm on the 17th? Its the last time they will ever be playing and I must say an amazing show!
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
          who is going to go to the Police concert in West Palm on the 17th? Its the last time they will ever be playing and I must say an amazing show!
          * waves hand ^_^ ive had my tickets for months.

Comment

we are sitting lawn for this show. Radiohead was the first show to sit lawn there and for that venue, I vote lawn all the time. Mad party going on back there!

G we will have to meet up for sure. Who all is going with you?

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

My fav group of all time... i saw them when they were at Dolphin Stadium earlier this year .. that concert should be fantastic!!
              --Hayden--
              '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
              '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
              '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
              www.G2IC.com

Comment

yeah I plan on driving up and watching the show. I as we have lawn tickets.

FS:///M-Tech Wallets.
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224601

Comment

hayden, tickets are still for sale and this will be the last time they will ever play together. $40 for lawn seats......

Comment

Sounds interesting.....who's going?

E30 325is '89
                    E46 330ci '04

Comment

Does anyone have a crankshaft pulley for an M20 325i??? The one on this motor broke! (How I dunno) I have an event tomorrow. If anyone has a spare block laying around and is willing to part with the pulley please hit me up and I'll ride over there!!

- Erick
                      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by capucastro View Post
                        Sounds interesting.....who's going?

My gf and I are going. Along with a friend. I have some friends coming down from Orlando and E30Gangsta and guest?!?

Erick, I need to get that part, how when and where?

Comment

Want to pick it up tomorrow? Give me a ring.
                          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

today is going to be a bad day at work. Ill see you this week. How did the event go?

Comment

It was good man, car did pretty well.

Just let me know whenever you'd like to pick it up. I'll be there all week from 11-7.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Sorry Erick, its been nutz for me to make it over there. What would it cost me to mail it to me?

Also everyone I changed my cell phone number. I switched services and my 305 was a keys area code and the locals would have to dial 1 before the area code. So I just changed it when I switched services. So if you see an odd 305 number pop up it might be me. Or PM me for it.

E30g, meeting up for the show this weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X