No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what ever happened to the control arm meet you west palm bch guys? Did you get it done?

I just ordered an HID kit and its to be here late week. Im going to try to do this this coming weekend! Anyone have a clue on this? Also has anyone attempted the Jordan smoked trick?

Ill buy beer and food for help! I just cant work in my condo tower.

Also there is a e46 meet coming up, if you have not gone its really fun. G, turned me on to this and had a blast. Check e46fanatics.com for update! E30 guys are welcome and everyone there was super cool. Its an early drive with a food stop! Worth getting up!!!!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'll be at Sebring Oct 7th... I can give you guys a couple laps around Sebring if you'd like...

Comment

couldnt get the bushings. so probably this next weekend.

I WANT TO GO TO SEBRING!
        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

is that an scca event or a chin school?

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Chin... I'll be instructing my brother, there is a $20 fee for an armband though to ride... free to watch.

Should be a nice day to relax... I hope the weather will be like what we are having the past couple of days..

Comment

I hear ya, Im doing this same thing this week. I figure it will take me about 3 days to do it with finishing up the paint work that needs to be done. Also undercoating the car. Everything in the pic but the new lsd diff I picked up last month. Looks simple on the floor but PIA. Thank god for a shop to work in.

Also Ill have the shocks and springs ready this week! You know who you are!

:)

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3 View Post
                Chin... I'll be instructing my brother, there is a $20 fee for an armband though to ride... free to watch.

Should be a nice day to relax... I hope the weather will be like what we are having the past couple of days..
                If anyone has not been there before, you get a parade lap 2 times a day. Free to have your car on the track. 3 laps x2 (About 60mph is all you can go) You follow a lead car, and it will get you hooked as hell!

Have fun, wish I could make this one!

Comment

Do you have a shop to work in already? Are you doing it yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by juanes View Post
                    Do you have a shop to work in already? Are you doing it yourself?

I have some friends that own a BMW shop in FT Myers. So that is why I save it till its time to do something big. But if you ever need anything and dont mind the drive they are both master techs and have a full paint and body shop. Full mech, shop as well. ITs called Pelican Automotive, they even have a site. Check them out.

Glad you found us over here! Hope to get a meet up soon. I think we got a good 10+ cars now!

Comment

yes they did! And did a really good job. Its no Macco job nor price but I want this one to last!

Comment

These are some good friends of mine and I paid $2300. And that is only to repaint the outside. But that also included a new pass. door and shave the key hole on that door. Also all new seals around the windows. IF you are looking for a spray and use all old seals then I would say about $1500-1700. They had the car 2 weeks and I had to bring it back over this side for some other crap I had to do here. So its going back to paint the Mtech1 tail and finish all the little things!

But it looks really good and really close to factory.

Comment

Macco sucks testicles.

Ill be painting my car soon, with maybe 2 others. ill be having alot of fun!!

Comment

is anyone going to Halloween Horror Nights??

Im going on Friday Oct. 13

Comment

that is going to be one packed night! Good luck with that!

Comment

that why you get express passes, i learned the hard way

Comment

Working...
                                X