X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heitzke
    replied
    Nice! Yeah I saw the car out there, lookin' good. I'll have to stalk your car next time and say hey

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    Originally posted by Heitzke View Post
    Which car were you in?
    This one:

Leave a comment:

• Heitzke
    replied
    Definitely had a good time at this one. Which car were you in? I was parked off with some of the Tennessee30 folk down on the end

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    Huge turnout at the Cool Springs Cars & Coffee yesterday. Click to embiggen.

Leave a comment:

• Reub_e30
    replied
    Any guys from the south east GA area?

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
    I'm a big fan of loctiting half shaft bolts.
    I am too, now. Despite torquing them well beyond spec on both cars, this is the second time I've had it happen to me - once on each car. I'm fortunate that both instances were at very low speeds.

Leave a comment:

• LJ851
    replied
    I'm a big fan of loctiting half shaft bolts. Or safety wiring them.

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    Actually the bolts went back in just fine, though the flange on the half shaft got a small dent we were able to bang and bend back to almost normal.

Was there an award for Mechanical Failure Which Could Have Been Prevented By The Owner?

Leave a comment:

• Ether-D
    replied
    ^Only damaged the bolts a bit. Erverything else was just fine.

Leave a comment:

• e30prideTN
    replied
    Originally posted by agent View Post
    PSA: check the six 8mm allen bolts connecting each half shaft to the output flanges!
    Just a liiiiittle more muscle on them😂 Joking aside, glad everything is okay. Any damage?

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    PSA: check the six 8mm allen bolts connecting each half shaft to the output flanges!

Leave a comment:

• Ether-D
    replied
    Let me just say that the poker run was a damn blast. Great to meet lots of new folks and see the ones I knew already. I even got to see a long lost friends old e30 still pounding it out there! Let's do it again soon.

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    Some crime scene tape strung between camp chairs will ensure we can all park together, and that only requires like two or three people to be there early! :mrgreen:

Leave a comment:

• e30prideTN
    replied
    Originally posted by agent View Post
    I haven't made a C&C before 8:30, like, ever. If the run starts at 10 or 10:30 that should work out just fine.
    Ive never been to cars & coffee :) I did get to go on a prerun a couple weeks ago and made it to cool springs by 7:15. I think they (Miles and Craig) want all the bmws to pre meet at C&C, get everyone together then roll out. Lol, I imagine 40+ bmws rolling in may bring some attention. :devil:
    10am sounds like a good time to expect to roll out.

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    I haven't made a C&C before 8:30, like, ever. If the run starts at 10 or 10:30 that should work out just fine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X