X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moatilliatta
    replied
    Check the R3v Facebook group. Unfortunately dead in these parts.

Look for vac leaks, any faults?

Leave a comment:

• 3toedshewie
    replied
    Help please! hey all, I drove from south florida to jacksonville to visit a freind for christmas. I was10 miles to my freinds house and I noticed my idle is erratic and surging a little upon acceleration. Im thinking its my Throttle position switch. does anybody have a spare in the jacksonville area that they could sell me? Nevous about getting home to Lake Worth later today/tomorrow (5 hour drive) with my car running badly. any suggestions to ease my mind are welcome. committed to getting home safe with my car. heres my cell: 772 247 1236.

Leave a comment:

• Bottombunk
    replied
    Any meet ups in the middle tn area? I noticed the other sticky has not been posted in 4 years ish.

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    WhAt?

Leave a comment:

• bikerjim2000
    replied
    Hay to all my 2 friends from Middlez Tn! Jacob of the fine starfish and Whiskey Chris! of the fancy wheels aka Powermaster!!! I missed ya this spring hopefully me n S C will be around to party in the fall! This ol place is awfully quiet!

Leave a comment:

• Cabriolet
    replied
    Hello friends. I'm going to be joining you all this weekend in Huntsville AL. If anyone wants to catch beers Friday night hit me up.

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    VIR24 next month!

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    What's the chatter? Anything cool in the South East?

Off to NCM this weekend!..

Leave a comment:

• LJ851
    replied
    How is everyone doing with Irma staring to roll through?

Leave a comment:

• iam_justinb
    replied
    Oktoberfest

I'm for sure going, located in Charlotte. I have to register first but yes i'm going. Check out the E30 Oktoberfest facebook group. Lots of good info there.

Leave a comment:

• redsubdivisions
    replied
    Who's going to E30 Oktoberfest in Concord? I am contemplating on going and it would give me a nice introduction to the E30 scene near Charlotte.

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    * Correction: there were 27 E30s entered.

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    I just got back from the 24h at VIR. We finished 17th of 97 and were 6th of the 24 E30s entered.

Leave a comment:

• LJ851
    replied
    What's happening?

I've been working on my 1600 a bit.

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
    I wilł be there per usual. Staying downtown this year to enjoy the bars.
    If you're a food guy, you have to go with some friends to Cúrate. The Kadunza crew and I went last year and it was great. Don't forget to get a porrón:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X