Southeast Spring Brodeo 2016

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mpowerful
    replied
    Cool. Hopefully we will be seein yall up there.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Fall Brodeo dates are 11/2-11/6, and will be at the same place.

    Leave a comment:


  • mpowerful
    replied
    Any rumblings about fall brodeo. We wanna bring up a huge group from new orleans (nola bimmers).

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Hold on, Splash!

    Leave a comment:


  • bikerjim2000
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Buck's car and Isaac's car are both featured on the 129 Photos of the Week voting. Be sure and give them both a thumbs up!


    Some more highlights:

















    (click to embiggen)











    Leave a comment:


  • bikerjim2000
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • bikerjim2000
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    I wish we were!


    Leave a comment:


  • bikerjim2000
    replied
    Still basking in it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    Originally posted by RobertK
    You still coming Swanny?


    Yezzir

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertK
    replied
    You still coming Swanny?

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertK
    replied
    Just a reminder for everyone intending to attend to register ASAP.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Art is in NC, though I don't believe he's coming until the weekend and I don't see anyone else registered from the Mid-Atlantic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    Anyone coming from virginia/md/nc? I'm debating taking Blue Ridge down over 2 days instead of just hauling through on the interstate.

    Leave a comment:

Working...