Southeast Spring Brodeo 2016

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • agent
    replied
    I'll have some E30 CCA t-shirts. You can buy one of those, and I bet the Kadunza gang will have theirs available as well.

    So to answer your question, there are TWO t-shirts this time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    Alright, finally registered. Is there no t-shirt this time? I am disappoint.

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertK
    replied
    Originally posted by Zacm829
    Skyway Scraper and I will be sharing a site! Registered and paid!
    Maybe you guys can get your rowdy badge this year.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zacm829
    replied
    Skyway Scraper and I will be sharing a site! Registered and paid!
    Last edited by Zacm829; 04-12-2016, 05:41 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • bikerjim2000
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    There's been a steady decline in Whipple Monkey encounters since we stopped going to Look Rock (thanks Obama!).
    I spoke to a ranger recently over there, the entire water distribution system is , "done" and will need big $$$ to replace at that campground. Its gonna be closed forever. And they wont allow primitive camping there, which could help raise funds for the water system. Fed rules meh!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sideways87
    replied
    Just registered and payed up!!

    Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    There's been a steady decline in Whipple Monkey encounters since we stopped going to Look Rock (thanks Obama!).

    Leave a comment:


  • bikerjim2000
    replied
    Other ways you can be welcomed include intimate detail on the timing of "deuces" produced and realizing drives do not begin until said deuce has been dropped off at the pool. Some days you could also be visited by a late night whipple monkey or 4. but only if you are truly loved....
    ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • whysimon
    replied
    I think we need to reel this back on topic and focus on welcoming newcomers. Robert has done a wonderful job introducing; The cooler mongrel, B-Team (feat. 4' nothin Velcro head), squatch, Mr. Nasty, and straight edge out of the dirty dirty.

    With everything in life there's always one bad apple. Last June a certain "super hero" Mr. Clark Kent offered to perform certain acts similar to a shop vacs sole purpose on a well respected member. He'll be drinking Zima with Jolly Ranchers.

    Consider yourself warned.

    Leave a comment:


  • FireMan
    replied
    I'm in ...

    Originally posted by chondamx
    I would almost say recommended if you ride with a select few of us.
    Depends on how clean you want your car to stay. I know for myself drinking and passengering the Dragon would probably have a messy outcome.

    potstir

    That said, if the Dragon doesn't buzz you; you may already be too far gone.

    Leave a comment:


  • chondamx
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    in some cases it's necessary.
    I would almost say recommended if you ride with a select few of us.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Day drinking is discouraged, at least for those of us who take the driving part seriously - along with safety and freedom.

    Day drinking for passengers is not only encouraged, in some cases it's necessary.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Jesus this sounds just like going to a lemons event, minus the day drinking. Oh wait that happens too with some teams.

    Leave a comment:


  • chondamx
    replied
    Excellent job, Robert! I live in Texas now, but I'll try to be there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sideways87
    replied
    Cant wait!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...