X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmk61
    replied
    Originally posted by monty23psk View Post
    My first was last year. Always parts for sale but there were a few cars for sale.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    good cars or parts cars?

Leave a comment:

• me_john85
    replied
    I’ll have to look into this, not to far away.

Leave a comment:

• monty23psk
    replied
    My first was last year. Always parts for sale but there were a few cars for sale.

Leave a comment:

• mmk61
    replied
    i want to go for my first time but i'm trying to buy my first e30 with cash in hand. not sure if people sell at this event or not. anybody know?

Leave a comment:

• cory58
    replied
    Planning on taking my Reseda Green E12 to the PASSION and Sat Vintage, if I can get it running. Back-up plan is Brilliant Red cabrio with tan uberkaro seats.
    Last edited by cory58; 05-20-2019, 02:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied
    Anyone on the fence about going, should. I wish I could but the distance is just too far right now. Here are some photos from 2016

Leave a comment:

• hendrixvodu
    replied
    Nice man ! We will see you there this year ! Hopefully we don’t have a random down pouring again haha

Leave a comment:

• sert57
    replied
    Originally posted by hendrixvodu View Post
    Does your dad have a Delphin e32? I think I meant you a few times? The past 2 trips I was there in my e32 this year will be taking my gf’s e30
    Yeah that's us! I remember meeting you last year in the white 740. Good to match the account to the person.

-Ken

Leave a comment:

• hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by sert57 View Post
    I plan on being there, probably road tripping from Atlanta on Friday with my dad in his E32. Looking forward to it.
    Does your dad have a Delphin e32? I think I meant you a few times? The past 2 trips I was there in my e32 this year will be taking my gf’s e30

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    Brodeo registration is open!

Southeast BMW Brodeo on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - Sunday, May 19, 2019 at Smoky Mtn. Meadows Campground, Bryson City, NC - The Southeast BMW Brodeo is a 3 day camping and driving event in the Appalachian / Smoky Mountain region, comprised of BMW enthusiasts from across the Southeast US. It's a great chance to enjoy both ...

Leave a comment:

• sert57
    replied
    I plan on being there, probably road tripping from Atlanta on Friday with my dad in his E32. Looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• monty23psk
    replied
    Originally posted by agent View Post
    We are combining Brodeo week with Vintage week for the first time this year. Brodeo will be at Smoky Mountain Meadows Campground near Bryson City, NC beginning on Wednesday 5/15. Look for details and registration to be posted soon!
    This will make it even better.

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    We are combining Brodeo week with Vintage week for the first time this year. Brodeo will be at Smoky Mountain Meadows Campground near Bryson City, NC beginning on Wednesday 5/15. Look for details and registration to be posted soon!

Leave a comment:

• rjsimeon
    replied
    Would be pretty awesome to be apart of a convoy up to NC...I’m in the panhandle of FL trying to decide whether or not I should go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• monty23psk
    replied
    I will be there. Saturday for sure and possibly foundation on Friday. Aiming for Tail of Dragon on Thursday. Driving up on Wednesday from Miami. Any other S. FL guys rolling up Wednesday heading up straight?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X