Clear All

• jekaio
    replied
    anybody alive in sc?

Leave a comment:

• germanrob82
    replied
    I've seen the m5 on craigslist ...I think
    I'm having matt put a s52 in my e30 so all the m20 bits will be for sale soon

m20b25 883head supposedly has a cam but is unverified
    spun a bearing in the block needs to be rebuilt its a 88 325is motor
    260 trans needs new seals was leaking pretty good
    turbo manifold injectors and ecu off tristens old setup
    I have the holset hx35w housings and a new ebay center piece still in box
    ebay schroth srd knockoff seats brand new, white with m logo stiched in $200FIRM
    m20 polyurethane motor mounts
    I have the 2.7 crank and pistons for anyone who wants the motor
    begi fmu silver with mounting bracket

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few small things either way I'm open to offers need the stuff gone to wrap up a few loose ends on the car, email is fastest
    germanrob82@gmail.com
    Last edited by germanrob82; 08-28-2012, 01:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• e30loverSC
    replied
    Upstate area. Spartanburg

Leave a comment:

• RagtopE30
    replied
    Thanks I will stop by and talk to them.

Leave a comment:

• TS87325IS
    replied
    John harris body shop is the best around that i know of, not sure of the rates but i belive they are up there

Leave a comment:

• RagtopE30
    replied
    I would come but my wife and kids came to visit this weekend so I am off the
    "BMW market". If my schedule allows, I really want to make the brodeo. I have been trying to make one for the last two years and military or school always interferes

Can someone point me towards a good body shop in the columbia area that doesnt want the my first born and my left leg for just touching my car?

Leave a comment:

• TS87325IS
    replied
    Oh yeah definatly fall brodeo is worth making .... if you like drinking beer, i am pulling my head this weekend .... anyone is always welcome at my house...

Leave a comment:

• Shangsta
    replied
    Originally posted by RagtopE30 View Post
    Hi guys. I am now in Columbia/ Ft. Jackson for 6 months to a year. I have the 1995 M-Sport with me at the moment but I will have the Olive Drab convertible here soon. I would like to meet up with the local guys and maybe get some coffee or just wrench on something. Let me know
    Come to the fall brodeo, trust me you'll have fun

Leave a comment:

• TMS335
    replied
    nice vert. I use to have a daily driven e30. Now only tracked, but could always use some help with it and vice versa.

Leave a comment:

• RagtopE30
    replied
    Hi guys. I am now in Columbia/ Ft. Jackson for 6 months to a year. I have the 1995 M-Sport with me at the moment but I will have the Olive Drab convertible here soon. I would like to meet up with the local guys and maybe get some coffee or just wrench on something. Let me know

Leave a comment:

• Shangsta
    replied
    I saw a red e30 vert on 16inch style 5's at Marleys on HH. It looked like the one that a guy sold on r3v last summer that was slammed.
    Last edited by Shangsta; 07-07-2012, 10:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• germanrob82
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeb23ft View Post
    Unfortunately going a different route now, thanks though. Getting into E21s.
    All good, I might have a m20 fs if I wind up actually trying to put the s52 in my e30

Leave a comment:

• TMS335
    replied
    mike. Are you selling that E21 now? I thought i saw it on craigslist?

Leave a comment:

• mikeb23ft
    replied
    Originally posted by germanrob82 View Post
    my profile pic is in roller status at the moment, also have a s52 swap car I'll sell with for the right price. email me
    Unfortunately going a different route now, thanks though. Getting into E21s.

Leave a comment:

• germanrob82
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeb23ft View Post
    Looking for a clean shell/roller/what have you in SC. Holla!
    my profile pic is in roller status at the moment, also have a s52 swap car I'll sell with for the right price. email me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X