Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PutterMcGavin View Post
    In Charleston myself.

'89 325i, 2dr, Zinno with black wheels. Probably seen a couple of you guys around.

Also have an E90 M3, space grey on black, lowered CF lip and diffuser, exhaust, etc. That one turns a couple more heads ;)

the name is andrew.

next time your at the dealership with the e90 ask for me.

any mods on the e30??

Comment

I'm a Greer, SC/Sacramento, CA guy here!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jekaio View Post
        the name is andrew.

next time your at the dealership with the e90 ask for me.

any mods on the e30??
        Hey Andrew. Actually bringing in the M3 hopefully this week. iDrive is acting up...

A few mods to the E30. Bilsteins w/H&R springs, H&R sways, E36 M3 steering rack, completely refreshed suspension, TRMotorsport wheels, 3.73 LSD, Z3 short shifter, delrin bushings in shifter, euro grills, volvo lip, etc., etc. Little Go Cart!

Pic of her with my old CTT coming down to Chas.

Comment

awesome!

to everybody else, im going to a track day on june 30 at CMP, if anyone else is going let me know!
          Last edited by jekaio; 05-16-2012, 07:52 AM.

Comment

doubt I'll be done with the purple car, but have plans to go as soon as it is

Comment

I just picked up my E30. I'd love to meet up with some other E30 owners. I am in Greenville, SC. Name is wyatt : (404)-660-4743

Comment

Hey checking in, Im in piedmont, sc. about 15 mins from gville
                sigpic
                85 325e 5spd

Comment

Anyone looking to sell some wheels on here let me know. I dont want them shipped all over... PM me if you have anything below 300. lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Looking for a clean shell/roller/what have you in SC. Holla!

Comment

I have a nice set of weaves i will let go for 300, tires are still decent.
                      sigpic
                      mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

sigpic
                        mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb23ft View Post
                          Looking for a clean shell/roller/what have you in SC. Holla!
                          my profile pic is in roller status at the moment, also have a s52 swap car I'll sell with for the right price. email me

Comment

Originally posted by germanrob82 View Post
                            my profile pic is in roller status at the moment, also have a s52 swap car I'll sell with for the right price. email me
                            Unfortunately going a different route now, thanks though. Getting into E21s.

Comment

mike. Are you selling that E21 now? I thought i saw it on craigslist?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb23ft View Post
                                Unfortunately going a different route now, thanks though. Getting into E21s.
                                All good, I might have a m20 fs if I wind up actually trying to put the s52 in my e30

Comment

Working...
                                X