No announcement yet.

South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All these turbo and swapped cars in south carolina, is it time for a dyno day yet????
    Last edited by germanrob82; 12-09-2012, 06:34 PM.

Comment

anyone got a 3.46lsd rear diff they'd trade?

Comment

Anybody have an old E30 they just wanna give me? Never get anything unless you ask. :(
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by germanrob82 View Post
          anyone got a 3.46lsd rear diff they'd trade?

I have a 3.73 lsd im trying to unload...
          1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

I'm in Greenville, SC; M/S50 swapped 318i. I used to go to school with MattBimmer. I say we all get together and go to the Greenville Cars and Coffee on the 29th.

Also, on January 6th our facebook, group Upstate Euro Car Club will be holding its first annual "grill and chill" in Cleveland Park in downtown Greenville, all you guys are welcome to come!

Comment

Hey guys I have been losing coolants slowly and no leaks underneath the car, but I finally found it. I have an M42 and the plastic coolant piece is leaking out of the inlet that goes into the block. Has anybody locally done the mess under the intake mod? I am extremely scared to mess with all those lines under the intake. I could really use a hand if someone would be willing to help. I may just RTV the inlet because I 1 lazy and 2 broke as a joke. Shane325 ;) you want your hat back? Lol
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattBimmer View Post
                Hey guys I have been losing coolants slowly and no leaks underneath the car, but I finally found it. I have an M42 and the plastic coolant piece is leaking out of the inlet that goes into the block. Has anybody locally done the mess under the intake mod? I am extremely scared to mess with all those lines under the intake. I could really use a hand if someone would be willing to help. I may just RTV the inlet because I 1 lazy and 2 broke as a joke. Shane325 ;) you want your hat back? Lol
                You still staying at SWU Matt? I could come by and help out?

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
                  I have a 3.73 lsd im trying to unload...
                  Bit long for my taste but def interested... I have a new pair of white recaro srd knockoffs I'll trade ya. http://columbia.craigslist.org/pts/3494774701.html

still want 3.46 for those reading, gotta daily the damn thing one day
                  Last edited by germanrob82; 12-21-2012, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Yeah I living at swu but I'm not risking leaving my e30 taken apart there on campus. I am gonna tear into this likely on my own and hope for the best. Hey if you want to unload that diff for some aftermarket e30 tai lights and stock springs ill trade ya. M42 with a 3.73 could mean some sweet mpg from the e30 lol.
                    I found Simons thread so hopefully I can call him if things get hairy
                    sigpic

Comment

I also have a 2.93 diff if anyone's interested

Comment

Hey guys just letting everyone know . We are have our first blue ridge bmw meet .Greenville at Cleveland park is where it will be held, time will be 12 noon. Not just e30 are welcome anything upto e36 . We are exspecting a great turn out ! Hope to see some of u guys out there.

Comment

The Upstate Euro Car Club met out after Cars and Coffee this last week. Maybe theo can post a picture of all the cars they had turn out. I was at Cars and Coffee before having to leave and there was a great turnout there.

Comment

Shane, maybe it's too late but what day is that Blue Ridge meet on?

GermanRob, do you work at firestone or was your car just out there last week? There can't be any other e30 with that paint in Columbia.

Comment

Originally posted by hedmisten View Post
                              The Upstate Euro Car Club met out after Cars and Coffee this last week. Maybe theo can post a picture of all the cars they had turn out. I was at Cars and Coffee before having to leave and there was a great turnout there.
                              I don't have any pictures...Seth has them on his camera but his computer is messed up at the moment and can't upload them but I'll post them as soon as I see them.

Comment

cool deal, ill be there!
                                sigpic
                                85 325e 5spd

Comment

Working...
                                X