X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a meet in Greenville,SC at Cleveland park at 12
    hell idk sometimes you just have to wing it. JW

Comment

Hey SC and NC guys. I need a huge favor if you guys can help and E30 lover out.
      I can win a free iPad from my school if my photo of a the new school logo gets the most likes on Facebook and I am just short of 1st right now.
      This is not a scam! I just really need some help. All you have to do is go to Southern Wesleyan University Athletics page on Facebook and like photo #5 it's a golf ball and the towel. Any help is much appreciated as this would be an awesome valentines day gift for my fiancé.
      sigpic

Comment

A link to the page would help out a lot.
        91 318 s52 Swap

-m50 manifold
        -headers
        -zf320
        -3.25lsd
        -KaMotors Intake

Comment

Alright will do as soon as I can get to a computer lol. I would really appreciate it thanks guys !
          sigpic

Comment

If you guys don't mind scroll down and find the photo that says Campus Challenge #5 and like that photo. It is a photo of our logo on a towel and a golf ball. If you guys could help me out I would be extremely grateful!!!

there are two of the same photo if you can click on the photo that has the most likes it would be GREAT!
            sigpic

Comment

Anyone else on here near Beaufort? I only know one other guy in town with an E30 but he's not on R3v yet. Other than that I saw a red late model once.

Comment

Did anybody take any pictures from the meet yesterday?

Comment

Hey, 8ball I'm sry I didn't get back to u man . Would have loved to have u and u family out there's allways next time. Okay so if u didn't make it out this sat guys we are goin to have this meet the second weekend of the month now. I was goin to do it the first weekend of the month but it's a little to close to Matt's blue ridge meet in Asheville .it will be at 12noon again and the second sat in the month of march. If u would like updates on the meets and the spring BBQ please pm me ur email and the car u drive thanx.just want to say thanx again for the great people that came out and made this possible:)

Comment

Public Service Announcement, not affiliated.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! He even threw in a Haynes manual ;)

Comment

anyone want some RX-7 FC front brake calipers?
                        I have a set that came off my old 7 still working great when they came off.
                        I can even custom make the mounting brackets needed for the swap.

i could sell them but id rather trade for something i will need. brake rotors or
                        brake lines or front hawk hps pads or good rear calipers or maybe some 15" tires
                        or an unbroken driver side rear door molding 4dr

pm me if you are interested in any way....

Comment

Originally posted by PutterMcGavin View Post
                          Thanks for the heads up! He even threw in a Haynes manual ;)
                          Hell yeah! Hope it was as clean as it looked.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb23ft View Post
                            Hell yeah! Hope it was as clean as it looked.
                            Let's put it this way...I was originally thinking I might part it out but after seeing it and how clean it is I'm going to go through the hassle of swapping the engine, suspension, subframe, front and rear to the new car along with some other misc parts on mine. I'll post up some pics later this weekend. It is super nice.

If I ever meet you I owe you a beer!

Comment

Curious. Anyone have a car trailer in the Charleston area they wouldn't mind me borrowing for a day? Was going to go the U-Haul route otherwise but not 100% confident with them for towing!

Also anyone with easy access to a lift? Would probably make the swap of the who driveline much more simple ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Daeldalus View Post
                                anyone want some RX-7 FC front brake calipers?
                                I have a set that came off my old 7 still working great when they came off.
                                I can even custom make the mounting brackets needed for the swap.

i could sell them but id rather trade for something i will need. brake rotors or
                                brake lines or front hawk hps pads or good rear calipers or maybe some 15" tires
                                or an unbroken driver side rear door molding 4dr

pm me if you are interested in any way....

i can get you the rotors.

Comment

Working...
                                X