X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jdance30
    replied
    Originally posted by Klug View Post
    Welcome! I'm up in Greenville, check out "UECC - Upstate Euro Car Club" which has a bunch of local e30 guys. Also the "North Carolina e30 group" are a good bunch of guys.
    I looked UECC up on Facebook and seemed like there hasn't been much activity in awhile. Maybe because I don't have a Facebook account so I can't see. I'd like to get in on this anyhow

Leave a comment:

• jdt10768
    replied
    Saw a black 325is the other day on River Dr (Earlewood) in Columbia, smoked taillights, looked like a nice car, red pinstripe maybe? I was in my 318is brillrot

You on here?!

Leave a comment:

• 8ball
    replied
    I'll hit you up in PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ravosa
    replied
    Originally posted by 8ball View Post
    Where are you?
    Greenwood, SC. Aka middle of fucking nowhere, I just moved down here. If you're in Columbia or close enough, I'll drive to you.

Leave a comment:

• 8ball
    replied
    Where are you?

Leave a comment:

• Ravosa
    replied
    Anybody wanna help me install coilovers? I'll throw you $100 or something. Or a lot of beer.

Leave a comment:

• 8ball
    replied
    Yes, it's been around the Columbia area for a bit. It's officially for sale now as of today on craigslist if you know anyone looking. I bought another one.

Leave a comment:

• Zacm829
    replied
    8ball, did you buy that vert from Kerry?

Leave a comment:

• 8ball
    replied
    Blue Ridge BMW's is also up north and meet monthly. They have an annual BBQ that was just last month but lots of members are on this forum too.

Leave a comment:

• Klug
    replied
    Originally posted by 864E30 View Post
    I'm in Anderson, but travel frequently between Anderson and Greenville. Definitely looking for more Upstate E30 owners. Zinnoberrot 325i Convertible with Black interior. Currently undergoing a bit of maintenance and cosmetic spice up before I put it back on the road.
    Welcome! I'm up in Greenville, check out "UECC - Upstate Euro Car Club" which has a bunch of local e30 guys. Also the "North Carolina e30 group" are a good bunch of guys.

Leave a comment:

• 864E30
    replied
    I'm in Anderson, but travel frequently between Anderson and Greenville. Definitely looking for more Upstate E30 owners. Zinnoberrot 325i Convertible with Black interior. Currently undergoing a bit of maintenance and cosmetic spice up before I put it back on the road.

Leave a comment:

• 8ball
    replied
    Red vert with tan top and diving boards who waved at me. I was in a DS euro vert. You on here?

Leave a comment:

• The White Guy
    replied
    Living in Myrtle Beach, but working in Charleston.
    1991 Alpine white 318is (currently being resto/modded)
    Daily driver to Charleston: Polar white 1995 Volvo 940 Wagon.. Hence the user name.

I’ve met you Putter.., sold you some sway bar end links and a new Behr clutch fan.

Stan

Leave a comment:

• Rouvld
    replied
    Anybody in SC have any coupe sport seats and door card for sale?

Leave a comment:

• e30TED
    replied
    Hey guys, figured I'd post up in here; haven't been too active in a while.

For those SC guys, if you don't mind checking out my new thread.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X