No announcement yet.

South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh herro headgasket failurz? M52 says hi.
    sigpic

Comment

Lets get something together....
      1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Charleston checking in... if there are any meets nearby I'd be down. There's only a handful of us around here though it seems.

Comment

hey guys i live in the clemson area and have been goin to nc for meets for a while now .alltho those guys r awesome it would be nice to have something local too! lets get sumin together the guys in columbia made it happen. anyone that is interested call or text me 864 209 5593

Comment

charleston here too.

98 ti
            87 325e thats a work in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
              oh herro headgasket failurz? M52 says hi.
              Will the m52 swap also be turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb23ft View Post
                Will the m52 swap also be turbo?

The problem is it already is, that is one reason I turned up my boost...
                1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

I know I'm new but I do have a suggestion to build the local scene.... 1st sunday every month lets get together and do something

Comment

who drives he black early model stripped out with a cage and m50 in charleston? I see it parked on King street every weekend. its its got corbeau seats, a cage, and an m50, you gotta be on this board haha

Comment

I saw that guy a couple of weeks ago at work. Just went to the bmw dealership in charleston and they helped me pull the rocker arm shaft out of the old head and get some spare rockers great guys by the way thanks for the help.

Comment

i helped my buddy remove an intermediary shaft once. we used a hammer and 3/8 socket extensions and just keep adjusting the rockers down :p would be interested to see how the dealer does it.

Comment

Originally posted by broach328 View Post
                          who drives he black early model stripped out with a cage and m50 in charleston? I see it parked on King street every weekend. its its got corbeau seats, a cage, and an m50, you gotta be on this board haha
                          I saw this car on King St. on new years day and took some cell phone pics. Was going ask whose it was but never got around to it.

Comment

I'm here in Columbia. I am still searching for my e30, but I should have it soon. I'm driving a loaner car for the time being, but if anyone sees an e30 up for sale around here let me know please! I've been searching high and low for about 2 months now.

Comment

so nobody want's to meet up 1st sunday of the month and destroy the karts at frankies fun park?

Comment

that is how they do it down here at the bmw dealership just took a hammer and extension and tapped it out.

E30slideways were in charleston are you located im on james island
                                Last edited by SkywayScraper; 02-08-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X