• Show
Clear All

petebee is, he has a shwarz 91 318i i believe
    sigpic

Comment

Im down for the McDonalds / Flow BMW meet
      sigpic

Comment

me too, are we going to do it Sat the 23rd?
        1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by jmairs View Post
          I just found this forum. Is anyone else in or around Mooresville? I've seen three or four other E30s around town regularly.
          Yep...I'm in Mooresville. I might go up early with a few friends who are in the 02 Club (they have to help out with set up). If not, I was planning to see if a group was coming up from Charlotte...then I planned to wait at the Troutman rest stop on I-77 and wait for them to blow by (and then desperately try to catch up with my four cylinders of fury).

My buddy John has a nice B-rot 318is w/an M20 transplant. Trying to get him to come too (he's in Huntersville).

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
            me too, are we going to do it Sat the 23rd?
            yes

what time does everyone suggest?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post

what time does everyone suggest?
              lets do it kinda early (8 or 9), so we can make it with enought time to get settled and be ready for lunch
              1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
                lets do it kinda early (8 or 9), so we can make it with enought time to get settled and be ready for lunch

works for me!

everyone else?
                sigpic

Comment

yes sir,
                  who has the info on the caravan coming through charlotte?
                  You have Honda = I talk shit

Comment

Originally posted by Petebee View Post
                    Yep...I'm in Mooresville. I might go up early with a few friends who are in the 02 Club (they have to help out with set up). If not, I was planning to see if a group was coming up from Charlotte...then I planned to wait at the Troutman rest stop on I-77 and wait for them to blow by (and then desperately try to catch up with my four cylinders of fury).

My buddy John has a nice B-rot 318is w/an M20 transplant. Trying to get him to come too (he's in Huntersville).

Are you the one I see around Mooresville Senior High / Brawley School Rd. all the time? I have the only white coupe that I've seen anywhere around this town.

Comment

Originally posted by jmairs View Post
                      Are you the one I see around Mooresville Senior High / Brawley School Rd. all the time? I have the only white coupe that I've seen anywhere around this town.
                      Yep that's probably me. I think I've seen you too. I live on the east side of the highway.

Comment

hey guys, a few friends of mine decided to make a little forum for local guys with tools. It's not all e30, but I wouldn't love anything more than making it e30 infested.

it's www.torque-bound.com and it's mostly for guys who works on their own POSs, so e30 guys fit in perfectly. :rofl:

As far as meeting place, it's getting closer and closer, are people East of Winston still good about meeting at Kernersville and then meeting Winston group somewhere?

PS: let me know if you join in PM I'll get admin to let you guys in.
                        Last edited by Aptyp; 04-25-2009, 11:18 PM.

Comment

I will be coming up through charlotte. Can meet for caravan in mooresville

Comment

does noone else want to make the blunttech drive?
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I'd love to make it to that drive, but that means being in traffic stuck behind hundreds of 2002s. As great as that would be, I'd hate to be waking up at 5AM to be there.

Comment

Sorry guys that I've haven't been checking up on the post...Its all the darn work in putting into the E trying to get in painted and presentable sort of, I might do a build post just wondering if...So let me know if you guys want one..HEHE. Plus it will be a good way to introduce myself..

PS: on the side note....Does anyone know of the Drive in theater in Lowell near Charlotte...It would be nice to have a meet there and watch a classic old school drive in movie feeling.:-)
                                FI takes another life....:-? New birth to 2.7 stroker

FROM NC? HELP GROW THIS FORUM http://www.torque-bound.com

Comment

Working...
                                X