No announcement yet.

North Carolina Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yea where are you Charlotte guys meeting up off I-77 for V@V...We have a caravan brewing in Hickory at the Tavern on Friday...at noon...So if we can plan to meet up with you guys that be great!
    FI takes another life....:-? New birth to 2.7 stroker

FROM NC? HELP GROW THIS FORUM http://www.torque-bound.com

Comment

Hi,
      Long time E30 nut, first time registering. I live in Charlotte.

1991 318is
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome, You should come down to Hickory and cruise with some E30s sometime herbivor.
        FI takes another life....:-? New birth to 2.7 stroker

FROM NC? HELP GROW THIS FORUM http://www.torque-bound.com

Comment

Hey Habrivor, more details plz. What year? what's your name?

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
            Hey Habrivor, more details plz. What year? what's your name?
            91 318is. traded an E36 M3 with rthor (also on this site)
            Name: Mike
            Ht: 6'-2"
            Wt: 172lbs
            Diet: Vegan (hence herbivor)
            Profession: Structural Engineer
            Residence: Plaza-Midwood, Charlotte, North Kakalake
            Age of becoming an addict: 15. My dad let me drive his 89 325i cabrio.
            My first purchase was an 88 IX, black with red interior...best handling car I've ever owned. I sold it and my Mini Cooper S assuming I would have to give up all 2 doors when my daughter arrived. Boy was that dumb. Now I cart her around in the 318 every day. She likes it more than the wife's X3 because she can easily see out the windows and riding with me is like a roller coaster experience.:-D
            sigpic

Comment

thats a clean 318is!

if you blacked out your kidneys it would look better, it would match your shadow line trim then.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                My first purchase was an 88 IX, black with red interior...best handling car I've ever owned. I sold it and my Mini Cooper S assuming I would have to give up all 2 doors when my daughter arrived. Boy was that dumb. Now I cart her around in the 318 every day. She likes it more than the wife's X3 because she can easily see out the windows and riding with me is like a roller coaster experience.:-D

i loled, you forgot interests/hobbies, marital status, and sexual preference
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                  I found a r3v soul mate. Great job, Mike

Comment

good post, Mike, I'll have to shake your hand later this month
                    1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

any one need a late model i lip, i have one with only one small break on it for sale.

20$

smoking deal when these things go for $100+, just tryign to help a few locals out with getting their car ready for v@v.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
                        any one need a late model i lip, i have one with only one small break on it for sale.

20$

smoking deal when these things go for $100+, just tryign to help a few locals out with getting their car ready for v@v.
                        Build Threads:
                        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

i know, make fun of me all you want. some people prefer them though, as a back up.

ahah now i feel embarressed. greattttttt
                          sigpic

Comment

that's a good deal, if I had a late model and was missing a lip, I'd get it.

Comment

alright winston/lewisville guys..

Flow BMW- 8:30AM for meet up saturday. Leaving there by 9.

be there!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
                                alright winston/lewisville guys..

Flow BMW- 8:30AM for meet up saturday. Leaving there by 9.

be there!
                                I'll PROBABLY be there, but the wife is comming with me and she wants to stop for breakfast before, so I have to leave my house at 7:30am

We're leaving at 9 to be there by 10, yes?
                                1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Working...
                                X