North Carolina Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all,

I'm new to e30s and the state, living in Southwest Raleigh. I own a turbo miata right now but I want to pick up one of these newfangled e30 cars. Looking at 4 door 5 speed 325i options, but would be down for any meetups to meet you all, see the cars, and maybe get a ride.
    No e30 yet, but check out my fast gay car: http://www.miataturbo.net/build-thre...h-build-71449/

Comment

yo! Im Eric, I live in wilmington and got my 86 325e last wednesday!
      86 325e

92 525i

Comment

-----NORTH CAROLINA E30 GROUP----- Welcome to the NCE30 on facebook. A place to keep up with local events, interact with fellow e30 enthusiasts and trade/sell parts and cars. Among the members in...

Oktoberfest is this weekend. Meet the NCe30 Crew.

Unfortunately I won't be there so you won't have quite as good of a time but it will still be fun.

Welcome
        sigpic

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by petrolmed View Post
            Hey all,

I'm new to e30s and the state, living in Southwest Raleigh. I own a turbo miata right now but I want to pick up one of these newfangled e30 cars. Looking at 4 door 5 speed 325i options, but would be down for any meetups to meet you all, see the cars, and maybe get a ride.
            Tell me more about the Miata...I built a couple. I saw religion and went back to N/A for track use.
            '88 325is
            Alpinweiss

Comment

So is anyone going to cars and coffee this coming month?

Comment

I went and it was an amazing turnout had a small e30 turnout as well.

Comment

Move to Fayetteville area moved to next month! Any car clubs/BMWCCA events, groups in the local area?

You'll either see my Alpine E30 or Silver E36 M3 driving around! Looking forward to getting out there~!
                  1997 Artic Silver M3
                  CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

So, I picked up an 89 325i just about 2 months ago now and have been enjoying it more than I thought I would. Up in north Raleigh. Can anyone recommend any salvage yards near Raleigh that are worth checking out?

Some pictures of the stablemates...

Comment

Anything going on in Fayetteville?

Comment

Originally posted by bikesontop View Post
                        So, I picked up an 89 325i just about 2 months ago now and have been enjoying it more than I thought I would. Up in north Raleigh. Can anyone recommend any salvage yards near Raleigh that are worth checking out?
                        There aren't a ton, but LKQ on Miami and LKQ in Clayton(I think it's Clayton) sometimes have E30s that pop in from time to time.

If you guys didn't already know, we also have a facebook group with over 500 members: http://www.facebook.com/groups/NCE30
                        '84 318i M10B18 147- Safari Beige
                        NA: 93whp/90ftlbs, MS2E w/ LC, 2-Step
                        Turbo: 221whp/214ftlbs, MS3x flex @ 17psi

Comment

Great, I just joined the facebook group....looking forward to the Vintage fest too
                          1997 Artic Silver M3
                          CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Got to take my girls(car and actual gf) to morrow mountain. It was beautiful but freezing cold lol

Comment

1987 325 (daily driver/accumilating boost goodies)
                              1988 325is (parts pulled for '87/will run)
                              1994 530i (currently in need of a clutch)
                              2001 ///M5 (looking to sell/got a bite)

Jarod Clark Laurinburg, NC 30mins south of Fayeteville, NC

Comment

Hello everybody! Name's Jason. Time to give my rides the attention they deserve.

89 325is - daily runner
                                91 318i - was daily runner until right rear caliper went out a few days ago
                                72 Bavaria - was running a year ago

Anybody in the vicinity of Fayetteville area that fixes instrument clusters? Got a VDO and Motometer with non working speedometer and odometer. Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X