North Carolina Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
    Hey, I was coming off of nearly no sleep at open house, let's see if my memory is good...

Your name is also Brandon? and your car had an airbag? so I'll guess it was a '90? Sorry, without looking at pics I barely remember anything, lol.
    Nope, Dan. And yes, airbag. Looks just like my sig.

COTM

Comment

I'll check in... Micah Braxton from Winston-Salem... '89 325i coupe, cirrusblau metalic

some of you know me from the Advance Auto on Country Club Rd
      1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Hey Micah...

Sorry, Dan, I corrected your name...

Comment

Eddie, 1987 325 (stroker in progress), Hickory

Currently down due to major makeover, but will be up soon.

FI takes another life....:-? New birth to 2.7 stroker

FROM NC? HELP GROW THIS FORUM http://www.torque-bound.com

Comment

Ohh yea, I'll be making it to the Vineyard...but its real close to d1gp in Miami that I am attending...lol

Comment

:(

'90 325i

Comment

Nice, Eddie, what turbo are you running? any performance numbers?

... and yes, I am jealous.

Comment

:-) Thanks, Well It was just one of those try what I had laying around...Lol Ebay turbo t3/t4 .63 trim. I just used my Dinan Chip plus a Adjustable FPR. Supporting mods were just a cometic head gasket and good ole m20b27. Ran the car super rich....Bad tunning I guess. But It was my first turbo setup. I wanted to run Rich than lean out. Didnt get to dyno the car...It was on 7psi though. She acted like a whole new car after that hehe. Sorry to post whore about it on this different thread guys.

The deaf was not the turbo itself....Actuallly it goes too much hp + rain = curb and oil pan.

:-(

Comment

Just to ask is anyone else here into Auto-x? Im gonna be spending most of this year trying to build the E30 into a real competitor in Street Mod but I rarely catch any other E30's out there minus an M3 who Im trying to keep up with
                    sigpic

Comment

were you at Greensboro TSCC Auto-X last week?

Contact Alex at http://www.teamsoloracer.com/drivers/ashchipkov.php his original Auto-X set-up was very successful and very affordable.

Comment

Yeah I ran out there and almost froze to death while working the course. Were you out there?
                        sigpic

Comment

I wasn't there, but I was helping friend move and when we picked up U-haul, I saw a white e30 driving around...

Few of my friends who attended snapped a few pics of your car. What kind of times did you run?

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                            Hey Micah...
                            Hi Art!

Looking forward to chatting "bimmer speak" and sipping wine with y'all in May
                            1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Name-Ryan
                              Car-91 318is ..But I usually have a few E30's in the driveway.
                              I'm in Clemmons right outside of winston salem. I went to the Vinyards for the past 3 years. If anyone went last year I was the guy selling the parts.

Comment

Hey New here nice to meet you all no BMW yet I have to get rid of the civic first lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X