No announcement yet.

The Vintage 2021 - Ashville / Hot Springs, NC - September 17-19 - R3V Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me know if anyone is wanting to caravan up from Chattanooga or surrounding area.

Comment

I'm still going to make it, was a game-time decision but will be driving up Friday morning! Couldn't get Thursday off at work.
      '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

Glad you could make it! See you all the Clarion Friday night?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Couldn’t get a room at the Clarion but staying about a mile up the road. Will definitely be stopping by Friday evening for registration and some festivities
          '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Comment

Going with the normal crew. I am staying in Hot Spring though. Wont be bringing a car this year, the e30 is in pieces getting all kinds of goodies, the 2002 is sold, and the e12 is not comfortable. I will be in my RS3 though so if you see it at the clarion Friday (still getting my goodies) look for me. Ill be the tall old guy with the ATL hat on.
            1. moatilliatta, en7ropy, KY
            2. 325i Vert, Chattanooga
            3. mike.bmw, 91 318is, VA
            4. KI4UJO, TN
            5. cory58, Charlotte
            6. firstE30, 92 318ic, SC
            ​​​​​​​7. Albie325, Raleigh
            ​​​​​​​8. E30auddie, Atlanta
            ​​​​​​​9. delatlanta1281, Atlanta
            Yours truly,
            Rich
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Rigmaster
            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

I'm making the 500+ mile drive tomorrow! I hope to see folks there! PM me for cell/email contact info.

Comment

My plan was to shoot up Saturday AM, but my buddy that was riding with me up might bail on me, so there's a very small chance I might drive up after work Friday and stay Friday night if I can find a hotel room lol.

Comment

I was actually able to book a room at the clarion this morning so you might be in luck

Comment

Well, I am unfortunately out now. My buddy that was going to ride with me up bailed out, and I just found out a good friend of mine from high school's mother died a few weeks back and they're doing her memorial tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Who all actually made it? R3V name tags next year?

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

I had plans of going up Friday. My daughter decided to test positive for Covid on Thursday so my plans changed...Womp Womp. Next year for sure.

Comment

Where are the pics?
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 325i Vert View Post
                            Going to be a good one!
                            Going to be better this year. Bumping for sub’d fools to get rolling for 2022!
                            Last edited by moatilliatta; 03-29-2022, 02:03 AM.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
                            X