No announcement yet.

The Vintage 2021 - Ashville / Hot Springs, NC - September 17-19 - R3V Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vintage 2021 - Ashville / Hot Springs, NC - September 17-19 - R3V Roll Call

Such a bummer last year got canceled, but hope for this year.

"The Vintage"

I've been going for years now and just can't express how much I love this event and all the cars.

Please share and post your car and location, Its always great to meet more R3Vers, and maybe get some caravans rolling.

or

Parts Wanted or needed. Keep them swap meets alive!

Fun can be had all the way from Der Retro Run, BMW CCA Foundation, cars rolling down the gravel drive finding their spot, the Clarion chit chat chatter, to watching the cars depart until next year!

https://petrolicious.com/articles/th...ng-classic-bmw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxFu...ature=youtu.be

Click image for larger version  Name:	60620566_10215346992772956_3086099096423890944_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=a83260&_nc_ohc=yRio-iJ5JCkAX8pqoBA&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=e2c8d70233137df669b140021796626d&oe=60406A55.jpg Views:	15 Size:	81.3 KB ID:	9972633
    Last edited by moatilliatta; 02-04-2021, 08:07 AM.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
    @Zakspeed_US

Going to be a good one!

Comment

I'm hoping to attend this year (my first time). '91 318is coming from Virginia, just outside of Washington, D.C.

Comment

I just registered! This will be my first year.

I don’t know if I’ll be bringing Linda or the 318 yet.

Coming from the Indianapolis area!
        1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
        1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Says registration is suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by amcp View Post
            Says registration is suspended.
            I think that is there from before- I just clicked past it, and registered just fine.
            1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
            1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Ah, sweet. Signed up.

Comment

Looking forward to it! A note - if you registered for 2020, your registration will be automatically transferred to 2021.
                IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

Comment

Don't forget

“Well, that’s the end of the year.” It’s 7:30 a.m. Sunday morning. We’re standing under the already-bright North Carolina sun, listening to the thrum

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                  @Zakspeed_US

Comment

I'll be there! Not sure which car I'll be taking this year. Both E30s may be down for maintenance/upgrades, so it looks like the E12 again.
                    1992 325i Cabrio
                    1988 320i Touring
                    2000 M5
                    1977 530i
                    2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                    BMWCCA
                    E30CCA

Comment

I will go again, be 3rd third and bummer it was canceled in 2020. But will be all the better. Driving 318is from Miami, FL. Anyone coming from South Florida? It is a long and lonely drive.
                      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

I'm registered now. With a couple of day-long tours and a possible HPDE weekend in the mix, it's going to be a solid spring for my E30!

Comment

I can't wait till I'm back on the east coast and can go to this again
                          sigpic
                          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
                            I'm registered now. With a couple of day-long tours and a possible HPDE weekend in the mix, it's going to be a solid spring for my E30!
                            I plan to do the tail again either Thursday or Friday. Maybe setting up a small group to do the ride over. Not a crazy drive from the Clarion.
                            Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                            BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Originally posted by monty23psk View Post

I plan to do the tail again either Thursday or Friday. Maybe setting up a small group to do the ride over. Not a crazy drive from the Clarion.
                              I'm heading down Thursday from the D.C. area. If you do the tail on Friday please hit me up!

Comment

Working...
                              X