Houston?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • camberwears
    replied
    we will be in Dallas for vagabahn car show on Sunday ..

    Sunday, November 14 ยท 8:00am - 4:30pm
    LocationRiver Legacy Parks701 NW Green Oaks Blvd
    Gates open at 8:00AM

    Registration ends between 11AM - 12 Noon

    Judging will start at 12 Noon to 1:00 PM

    Limbo between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM

    Awards to be given out around 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM

    check site http://www.vagabahncarshow.com/

    Proposed Classes**
    Air cooled
    MkI / MkII GTI
    MkI / MkII Jetta
    MkIII GTI
    MkIII Jetta
    MkIV GTI
    MkIV Jetta
    MkV GTI
    MkV Rabbit
    MkV Jetta
    New Beetle
    Passat
    Special Edition
    **all categories above include an "OEM+" class and a modified class**

    Additional Classes: (will be based on the cars that register/show up)
    - Audi
    - BMW
    - Mercedes
    - Other Euro


    People's Choice:
    Prom Queen
    Junk Yard Dog
    Best Audio
    Best Wheels
    Too Low (static)

    Leave a comment:


  • micvin
    replied
    Sup guys. I live in Spring off FM 2920. I am actually good buds with 'CamberWears'. He is the reason I have a non-running 325ic in my garage. lol. I am a newb to rev, but not the euro scene. Hope we can all get more e30s out to the EuropeanAG meets that 'CW's posted up. We have it every first Friday of the Month for those interested. I actually own EuropeanAG.com so lets get something going.

    Mike

    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied
    I just got back to town, I am definitely down for a meet. Anyone have a set of bottlecaps or basketweaves for sale locally?

    Leave a comment:


  • Supadave
    replied
    I'm in east Houston, Baytown. Lets get together for a meet!

    Leave a comment:


  • camberwears
    replied
    Hey guy's there is a euro meet not just e30's but euros non the less

    EuropeanAG's Monthly Meet

    October 1, 2010
    7:30pm - 10:30pm
    @
    Southwell's Hamburger Grille
    1909 Taylor Street
    Get Directions
    I know it is a bit early, but now everyone can plan to make this meet a success. Let's make it huge, and bring your cameras!


    myself and a buddy will be there i have a white e30 325 es and he has a silver e30 M3 hope to see some of you guys there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Supadave
    replied
    East side of Houston. We should set up a meet, what do you guys say?

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    there are a lot more. Most people just don't bother looking in this section. I can think of at least 6 more

    Leave a comment:


  • rooster
    replied
    Damn thrs only a handfull of us here from houston on r3v then.. I'm sure thrs gotta be more

    I just finished my engine swap, one to many cracked oil pan & engine went bleh.. still stuck w autotragic =( but now I'm runnin open long tube headers.. need exhaust but school & no work ain't helping.. who's down for sum welding for me lol

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    viva la kingwood for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • glucklich21
    replied
    I'm out in Fulshear, about 15 mins west from Katy.

    Leave a comment:


  • homegrone30
    replied
    Originally posted by cybourg13
    naw i havent what part of town are you in? im always up and down 1960
    Man I loved living off 1960 I could turn left or right and find litteraly whatever store I need in five minutes or less.

    Leave a comment:


  • rooster
    replied
    not alot of love on r3v from houston ppl

    Leave a comment:


  • brettholomew21
    replied
    I'm near the Mem City Mall, but no E30. Just my E34 535i/5

    Leave a comment:


  • cybourg13
    replied
    Originally posted by rooster
    And u drive a vert lol damn straight.. doubt uv seen me around tho but I drive a alpine vert with red guts. I usualy tagg different things on the side with painters tape for the hell of it.

    naw i havent what part of town are you in? im always up and down 1960

    Leave a comment:


  • weedshoes
    replied
    reppin kingwood, no e30 yet though :( just the 2 tons of fun e39

    Leave a comment:

Working...