Dallas Meet

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bigdrick323
    replied
    I have a Groupon for a place like that, might be same place, guess its time to use it. Maybe next Saturday. I am looking at kyb gasajust in rear with gr2 up front, thoughts? Konis and bilsteins aren't worth it for third car...

    I am away from my computer, being lazy!

    Leave a comment:


  • yeaseth
    replied
    Dang I just might go to that meet, I dont know how I haven't heard of this but I should be there.

    And bigdrick323 you could go to jackjunkies, its a pretty good place

    Leave a comment:


  • bigdrick323
    replied
    Anyone have good place to get shocks installed, otherwise doing it myself, just thinking if there's somewhere reasonable I can save myself time. I gotta do brakes and rotors already.

    I am away from my computer, being lazy!

    Leave a comment:


  • bigdrick323
    replied
    Originally posted by threlevenguy
    ^that looks great
    Agreed! I'm trying to get both my cars there some how

    I am away from my computer, being lazy!

    Leave a comment:


  • threlevenguy
    replied
    ^that looks great

    Leave a comment:


  • bigdrick323
    replied
    Here's the info and page!

    NorthTexasBimmersClub, Plano, Texas. 2,090 likes. A page for BMW enthusiasts. We have local meets and events in the DFW area.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • yeaseth
    replied
    That would be cool I couldn't find it on facebook, a link would help

    Leave a comment:


  • bigdrick323
    replied
    We could start by setting up a section at the north boomers meet next Sunday, look them up on facebook.

    I am away from my computer, being lazy!

    Leave a comment:


  • threlevenguy
    replied
    Something this weekend?

    Leave a comment:


  • evoe46m3
    replied
    I would come as well as some other people I know. Set something up.

    Leave a comment:


  • bigdrick323
    replied
    In for meet!

    I am away from my computer, being lazy!

    Leave a comment:


  • yeaseth
    replied
    I'm in Plano too if anyone wants to have a meet

    Leave a comment:


  • Vtec?lol
    replied
    I'm down.

    Leave a comment:


  • madformx5
    replied
    I not far from you. I go to Knob Hill a lot to hike. Knob Hill is between Roanoke and Flower Mound. I live in north Fort Worth about fifteen minutes from the trail.

    Leave a comment:


  • threlevenguy
    replied
    i'm over in flower mound

    Leave a comment:

Working...