Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OnMy2ndE30
    replied
    I belong to Eurotic and Retro. Still trying to make a meet - they are usually at 9pm and I am apparently an old fart...lol

Leave a comment:

• Sirjustinderek
    replied
    There is a group on Facebook called Eurotic, check it out. Mostly SA people and yea they do meet up at that acadamy.

Leave a comment:

• i35it
    replied
    Just got one in the garage after driving one from Cali.

Leave a comment:

• Dranir
    replied
    San Antonio here! No e30 yet. Trying to buy my second one after 14 years of being away...

Leave a comment:

• clint-o-matic
    replied
    There's a bunch of BMW peeps that meet every Wed night at the Academy on 410 and Vance Jackson. Usually around 9-ish.

Leave a comment:

• navytapaul
    replied
    Just moved to SA a few weeks ago from Austin, who's going to the meet tonight?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• PrakATTACK_Holla
    replied
    Originally posted by OnMy2ndE30 View Post
    I need to plan a trip to Houston anyway. My cousin that lives in Houston is a tattoo artist and my wife wants her first tat. I need to clean up mine and get some more. I may hit y'all up when I go....
    Nice... I'm getting some inkwork finished in a few months as well...

Leave a comment:

• OnMy2ndE30
    replied
    I need to plan a trip to Houston anyway. My cousin that lives in Houston is a tattoo artist and my wife wants her first tat. I need to clean up mine and get some more. I may hit y'all up when I go....

Leave a comment:

• navytapaul
    replied
    That's all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• e30kawi
    replied
    Originally posted by PrakATTACK_Holla View Post
    That'll be cool... I live in Katy TX so it's not too far from Austin
    only about 2.5 hours...

Leave a comment:

• PrakATTACK_Holla
    replied
    Originally posted by navytapaul View Post
    We're working on the same thing up here in Austin. Like flyboyx said, e30 folks are always welcome here.

That'll be cool... I live in Katy TX so it's not too far from Austin

Leave a comment:

• navytapaul
    replied
    We're working on the same thing up here in Austin. Like flyboyx said, e30 folks are always welcome here.

Leave a comment:

• PrakATTACK_Holla
    replied
    If you are ever in the Houston parts... Hit me up, we could meet up to grab a bite to eat

Leave a comment:

• OnMy2ndE30
    replied
    Yeah, it seems like most of the action is everywhere but HERE, lol. I don't think I could ever have a rust free e30 in the PNW though......would hate to lose the old girl to cancer...

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    well, you are more than welcome to drive 3 hours to come hang out and have a beer around these parts. e30 guys are always welcome at my house.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X