Repair shop DFW area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repair shop DFW area?

Any one know of an honest and reasonable BMW shop in the Dallas FT Worth area. I have a friend that lives there and the Stealer is ripping off his daughter every time she takes the care in for service. She has an e36 318i '97. The last time she took in, the gauges worked when she dropped it off but when she picked it up they didn't work and they told her that they couldn't turn out the oil service light and the gauge problem was there fault. I am just too far away to help out. So any ideas would be great.
    sigpic
    1990 E30 325ic (sold for more than I paid for it after 5 Years)
    1995 E30 325e (in progress)
    1987 E30 325is (totaled)
    1990 E30 325i
    1991 E30 318is M50 PWR
    1996 E36 328ic
    1997 Z3
    2006 F150 Super Crew 5.4L 6.5' bed The work horse (need something to drag all these old BMW's home for resurrection.)

Eh, being on the service-end of an electrical gremlin is a major bitch. You think you have it fixed, and other shit goes wrong 10 minutes after the customer gets the car back. I'm just giving an alternate view of the situation.

I know Teaguer has a place in Dallas.
    '89 325i track sloot
    '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Yea I know about electrical gremlins, I have been down that road myself. I just need to find a place for them to take it to for routine stuff that wont cost them an arm and a leg and that I fell good about sending them there. Do you have contact info on Teaguer? Thanks for the info.
      sigpic
      1990 E30 325ic (sold for more than I paid for it after 5 Years)
      1995 E30 325e (in progress)
      1987 E30 325is (totaled)
      1990 E30 325i
      1991 E30 318is M50 PWR
      1996 E36 328ic
      1997 Z3
      2006 F150 Super Crew 5.4L 6.5' bed The work horse (need something to drag all these old BMW's home for resurrection.)

Comment

'89 325i track sloot
        '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

eurosport automotive on coit rd. in plano

Theres another shot right up the road at plano parkway and coit that is a little more expensive but they do good work as well. Autoscope.

Those are the shops in Plano at least.
          Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
          http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Any shops in West Dallas/Irving area???
            sigpicMy Project!

Official North Texas Bimmers Club E30 Representative

www.BimmerAlliance.net

"If you have questions about events or need help in the DFW area don't be afraid to contact me."

Comment

Moved to the correct subforum thanks to the 11 year necrobump.
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
              X