Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parting out my baby
    hit me up if interested in any parts.will be cheaper for local sale :)

Comment

Originally posted by wrxkixazz View Post
      I have brand new in box: valve cover gasket, m20 eccentrics

Freshly powder coated, never installed 4 door shadow line trim, perfect condition

Used, but in good shape black kidney grill

Willing to negotiate on prices, just send me an offer. Can deliver to NNJ next weekend, or arrange for pick up in Brooklyn or Westchester whenever.
      I will be in Bergen county this Saturday if anyone is interested in any of these.
      I like cats.

Comment

FS: Pretty good condition tan sport seats and coupe door panels
        Also have 2 good m42 bottom ends, dont want to scrap or ship.

318is, m50tu g240 s3.46

Comment

needed:

driver side front fender (preferably brillantrot)
          front plastic bumper (just the cover not the core)
          manual sunroof crank
          passenger side speaker cover in black
          m42 oil dipstick and tube
          non leaking P/S rack
          wind sail for coupe (passenger side)

heading down to manhattan next weekend, willing to drive a decent distance from the city if anyone has the bigger items
          1991 318is ---230K - DD
          1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
          so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Hey guys. I am looking for a vert soft top frame for my 87 vert. I am willing to travel within readon to pick it up in upstate NY or shipping to 13669. Mine broke and won't seal the windows properly anymore.

PM what you got.

Thanks

JPN

Sent from my SGH-I747M using BimmerApp mobile app
            E30 specific upholstery is available.
            www.jpnmotorsports.com

Follow me on Twitter here

Feedback thread here

Comment

Selling my head unit:

Item:

Alpine CDA 7894

Specs:

This is one hell of a headunit. It was literally the first thing I changed on my first E30... Since then it moved over to my current E30 but I just purchased a BT capable headunit. I wanted to minimize the wires...

I had this hooked up in my E30 in unison with a legit box and amp setup. Great adjustabilty and amber back lighting to match the other interior lights.

The unit is in great shape and comes with everything pictured. I don't have the carrying case unfortunately... Alpine was too cheap to include it with the sale of the newer unit so I kept it for my new one. I always stored the faceplate in the carrying case.

Having said that, I'm asking $200 shipped for this. I've also got a remote someplace but it isn't pictured. Need to find it.

Pics:

AUX adapter:

IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Looking to buy a red label 413 DME. PM me if you have one available.

I am in the process of troubleshooting a no fuel/spark issue on my obd1 S52 swap. Trying to rule out a bad ECU as the problem.

Comment

looking for a cheap e30 hood in the long island area.

Comment

Originally posted by CW325 View Post
                    looking for a cheap e30 hood in the long island area.
                    I have one. PM coming your way.

Comment

5 speed transmission with 90k on it ill post a photo tomorrow if I remember or if someone is interested I live in nnj (border or Sussex and Morris) I got it for my e30 but if mine breaks I wanna just swap the motor, I got it from Paul miller BMW at a meet they had there a few years back

e24 e9 e30
                      IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

selling some bumpers and fenders and such before I move guys get it outa here
                        Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
                        Bimmerbuddies LLC
                        717-388-1256
                        2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
                        bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a master cylinder/brake booster. Thanks.

Comment

Bosch smiley low beams

Have a few smiley low beams and one high beam for sale,great to use as spares.
                            Lenses are slightly pitted but crack free.
                            $30 each,picked up.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Rich, do u have a drivers and pass side? Pigtails? I might just fit these into my us brackets if you have one of each side. I assume as long as I take out the adjuster/retaining knobs from mine, that they would mate right up
                              www.instagram.com/snwmble
                              #snwmble

Current:
                              '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                              '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                              '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                              '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                              '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                              '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                              '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                              '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
                                Rich, do u have a drivers and pass side? Pigtails? I might just fit these into my us brackets if you have one of each side. I assume as long as I take out the adjuster/retaining knobs from mine, that they would mate right up
                                Hey Anthony,I don't think the euro adjusters line up with US brackets.I'll check and see if
                                I have left and right low beams and let you know tomorrow.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X