Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to start taking pics of e30 sightings...but i swear i've seen two sedans on Route 4 near Teaneck and i'm convinced its the same car and the same old man driving it.

Comment

where are the central NJ e30s..

Comment

Originally posted by adonwilson View Post
        where are the central NJ e30s..
        i live in Staten Island, but i'm all over central NJ....work in the area....and have a condo in East Bruns.
        www.instagram.com/snwmble
        #snwmble

Current:
        '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
        '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
        '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
        '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
        '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
        '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
        '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
        '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
          i live in Staten Island, but i'm all over central NJ....work in the area....and have a condo in East Bruns.
          I work in south Plainfield and live real close.. I never see any e30s. I'd definitely know if I saw yours

Comment

Originally posted by leegf View Post
            on 13th st in the village:

I saw the same car yesterday on 6th Ave in the village...did a double-take because its so clean and proper and in Manhattan (weird combo!)

I noticed that the owner put the 325i badge on the wrong side of the trunk lid though!
            - Frank
            '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
            http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
            Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

Originally posted by adonwilson View Post
              I work in south Plainfield and live real close.. I never see any e30s. I'd definitely know if I saw yours
              i'm always at my friends' shop in edison, Nightshift Performance right off Rte 1. You'll see E30s, misc bmw's there from time to time ;)
              #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

Originally posted by achtunge30 View Post
                I saw the same car yesterday on 6th Ave in the village...did a double-take because its so clean and proper and in Manhattan (weird combo!)

I noticed that the owner put the 325i badge on the wrong side of the trunk lid though!
                I saw it for a second time too (this time parked on 14th St), so it appears to be local as opposed to someone just passing through :) I would hate to street park in Manhattan, though!

E46t

Comment

Originally posted by leegf View Post
                  I saw it for a second time too (this time parked on 14th St), so it appears to be local as opposed to someone just passing through :) I would hate to street park in Manhattan, though!

yeah it sucks...but im forced to do it all the time. Bumper bully guards have treated me well throughout the yrs tho. ironically enough, the only time my bumper was scarred was when i brought the M3 in for service at a NJ BMW dealership. Thankfully they took responsibility and paid for respray + new clearbra.
                  #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

Central Jersey meet and greet? - i'm dying for a BMW meet up that ISNT on a weeknight.
                    - Frank
                    '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
                    http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
                    Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

safe bet that i was the white coupe in ramsey. any yellow lights ?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by achtunge30 View Post
                        Central Jersey meet and greet? - i'm dying for a BMW meet up that ISNT on a weeknight.
                        I'd be down for a little gtg
                        BUILDTHREAD
                        WTB LIST

Comment

DS sedan with white 14" weaves and "Respect your elders" sticker parked out on Communipaw this morning :) Nice car!

E46t

Comment

I'm live in South Plainfield, but don't see many around, and the ones you do see are usually trashed. However, I did see a metal bumper 'vert with a hardtop and a Guten Parts sticker at the Starbucks on Rt 27 in edison two weeks ago
                            Jordan L.

'87 325iC

Comment

saw a gray ix with a roof rack yesterday around 7ish on Easton ave in New Brunswick.

anybody on here go to Rutgers? only seen one e30 my whole time here

Comment

Originally posted by thmaztc View Post
                                saw a gray ix with a roof rack yesterday around 7ish on Easton ave in New Brunswick.

anybody on here go to Rutgers? only seen one e30 my whole time here
                                That was me. Lol. I was just passing thru...graduated there 12yrs ago lol. Was that u in the red e30 I waved to by St. Peter's ?
                                #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

Working...
                                X