Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tristate E30 Sightings Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Official Tristate E30 Sightings Thread

    why not? other regional forums seem to have them (see: california; see: pacific northwest); plus, i always thought the general discussion forum was an odd place to have a "spotted" thread.

    with that said, i'll kick things off with a couple brooklyn spots today:

    - lowered bronzit early four-door on some kind of mesh wheel (BBS RSes?) traveling north on flatbush ave around noon

    - red early vert on borbet type Cs exiting onto the BQE around 1

    and.. go!

    E46t

    #2
    Great thread idea.

    Most recent e30 I saw was on 95 near Newark leaving work in Jersey City on Thursday I believe. Nice brilliantrot iX cruising steadily in the left lane.

    '91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
    '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
    '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
    '09 328xi - 6-speed

    Comment


      #3
      Today on Manhattan ave in greenpoint brooklyn...silver ix
      -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

      Comment


        #4
        3 more today...

        Red IS on manhattan ave in bk parked, another blue one (looked VERY nice and clean) driving opposite of me (gave eachother a nod) and a white 4 door IX in long island city.
        -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

        Comment


          #5
          orange early coupe in flemington nj

          I keep seeing an early bumper orange coupe parked behind the sts on the circle in flemington and just wondering if he goes on r3v

          I drive a zinno coupe with a rack and like your car

          Comment


            #6
            Great idea Drew :)


            Need OE BMW or Aftermarket Parts? Shoot me a PM! | Leave me feedback here
            info@omgmotorworks.com

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Poor Adam View Post
              I keep seeing an early bumper orange coupe parked behind the sts on the circle in flemington and just wondering if he goes on r3v

              I drive a zinno coupe with a rack and like your car
              I got the 318i project I had from that guy I dont think he's on here. Him and his friends rent out that garage.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Brezzi View Post
                I got the 318i project I had from that guy I dont think he's on here. Him and his friends rent out that garage.
                You mean John on rt 12?

                Hes on here ive seen his fs thread on here for that orange one. I am not sure if thats the same one, it could be though.

                Ive also seen a white older bimmer (not sure what it was, my friend said he tried to flag me but i wasnt paying attention lol).

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Poor Adam View Post
                  You mean John on rt 12?

                  Hes on here ive seen his fs thread on here for that orange one. I am not sure if thats the same one, it could be though.

                  Ive also seen a white older bimmer (not sure what it was, my friend said he tried to flag me but i wasnt paying attention lol).
                  yup john. where are you located? I feel like its really close to my house in jersey. Do you know where Gallmeier Rd is?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Brezzi View Post
                    yup john. where are you located? I feel like its really close to my house in jersey. Do you know where Gallmeier Rd is?
                    just saw this, I am in the flemington area. I am in ringoes nj right now.

                    Im often up in bridgewater for classes

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Poor Adam View Post
                      just saw this, I am in the flemington area. I am in ringoes nj right now.

                      Im often up in bridgewater for classes
                      Yea ur like 15 mins form me. I'm over in Alexandria next to Frenchtown, we should get a meet/photo shoot together sometime when it gets nicer. I would love to see zoewie again

                      Comment


                        #12
                        i want to see more e30's!
                        -Greg
                        90 325isT - 12.2 @ 120ish - Dyno Results
                        b18c5 EG Coupέ - 13.5 @ 100ish - Dyno Results

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by bobross View Post
                          i want to see more e30's!
                          for serious. rarely see anything around my neck of the woods.


                          Need OE BMW or Aftermarket Parts? Shoot me a PM! | Leave me feedback here
                          info@omgmotorworks.com

                          Comment


                            #14
                            ^^^ lovin' the new sig! :up:

                            E46t

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Black E30 always parked out at broad st in Lansdale, PA wondering if he goes on here
                              Wee~!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X