X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
    On thing i had a blast with was this...

Kart track at the Destiny USA mall in cuse. Just a suggestion if we can't get to any autox. A lil pricy at ~$24 for a 14 lap race but those things haul asssss.

Go Karts was added to the survey. I cleared your submission, so if you could fill it out again, I would appreciate it. Thanks Swanny.
    Last edited by Andy.B; 02-24-2014, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Kart track at the Destiny USA mall in cuse. Just a suggestion if we can't get to any autox. A lil pricy at ~$24 for a 14 lap race but those things haul asssss.
      Do they allow you to rent out the place for a group? If we get enough interest, that might be cheaper.

Comment

Experience the exhilaration of indoor go kart racing at Pole Position Raceway. Check out our electric go karting locations today.
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

I started a new thread for this, since I don't want to clog up this thread with the planning conversation.

Thanks guys.

Comment

What do you mean? We need yo boost thread count #s like all the PNW and socal guys!
            Swanny!
            SUCKERS.

Comment

Would you rather we kept the chat in here? I'm sure we could bump the hell out of this threads count. Kidding aside, I figured a dedicated thread would be easier to find and share.
              Last edited by Andy.B; 02-24-2014, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Yea thats a smart move haha
                Swanny!
                SUCKERS.

Comment

There's a place here in Albany like that. It really is a hoot and we get to see who is the fastest!
                  '91 325i

Comment

We should start a betting pool on when spring gets here. At this pace it will be may before we see a blade of grass.
                    '91 325i

Comment

We lost damn near a foot of snow in a few days last week. Made me regret not getting out to ski when we got dumped on.
                      Swanny!
                      SUCKERS.

Comment

We lost damn near a foot of snow in a few days last week. Made me regret not getting out to ski when we got dumped on.
                        Yeah the weather here was a big tease. It got up to 50! but it's back to single digits for us this week. I just hope that the switch gets flipped before April (it's wishful thinking I know, but I'm losing my mind not having my E30 out and about).
                        '91 325i

Comment

Wait, is this your first upstate winter?
                          Swanny!
                          SUCKERS.

Comment

Wait, is this your first upstate winter?
                            If you count last year as a winter. It seems very mild in comparison to this year's.

Also I'm accustomed to perpetual SoCal Summer, so this time of year sucks for me. Also not having the E30 out makes me complain a lot more than I otherwise would...
                            '91 325i

Comment

Yeah i'd say this is the first "real" winter inna few years. You missed the one 2 years ago where it barely got below freeing and we got less than 20" of snow. As a skier it was terrible.
                              Swanny!
                              SUCKERS.

Comment

So going to ask a dumb question here instead of the parts for sale thread. How interested would people be in an 1988 IX partout in New York. I was planning on selling my car but I think the head gasket went on it and just from the condition the body is in it is probably better to part out everything then keep the rust bucket going...
                                -Dee
                                5-lugged turbo 318is Barn car
                                IG: @deebelmont

Comment

Working...
                                X