Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't drive mine for like six months. All the money I poured into it was so worth it when I got it back, like seeing an old friend again

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Crow486 View Post
      Hey, From Binghamton here. Met a guy who said he had an e30 with an m62 in the AMC Theatre Parking lot. Told me to check out the forums, Here I am. Anyone able to ID the guy?
      Originally posted by Swanny View Post
      That'd be Frank
      That would be ME, I was seeing Neighbors and yelled at you from my car. I meant I have the M30b35 in my car, not my friend who used to have the m62...slight confusion haha.

Excellent. Well, Oddball out here, I'm driving an E38, But he said you guys would be doing Meets and Cruises this summer. I'm in.
      e38 is most welcome! you do not need to try and fit in with those dumb kids and their Hondas at the Barnes and Noble lat anymore.
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Hahaha, yeah, if I go to barnes and noble I park to the side and check out the classics. Never enough german there, and my car definitely isn't in nice enough shape to show off anything

Comment

I made it back to SoCal in one piece, just had to feed the E30 a quart of oil along the way. Going to try to do a lot this summer before I take it back in the fall.

So how's mid August looking for everyone? I want to try to get the 5speed in and meet up with everyone before I need to be back at school.
          '91 325i

Comment

Upstate NY General chat.

Random days off during the week as usual for me. Plan it out when time gets a little closer.
            Swanny!
            SUCKERS.

Comment

Have you seen that slammed white vert on BBS RS locally? I saw him twice in Binghamton and a few times going the other way...he must be on a forum...

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I saw him yesterday on rt12, looked like a younger guy. 96ish?

Comment

Was he bigger? Saw a dude last year in an alpine vert and we locked eyes like in a romantic movie...then i passed him.
                  Swanny!
                  SUCKERS.

Comment

I saw him yesterday on rt12, looked like a younger guy. 96ish?

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                    Was he bigger? Saw a dude last year in an alpine vert and we locked eyes like in a romantic movie...then i passed him.
                    My brother saw him on his CBR and did not have time to talk to him, he said he was late 20s to low 30s.

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Finally got the pilot and fly wheel bolt
                      Swanny!
                      SUCKERS.

Comment

BMW car meets in the upstate NY

Does anyone know of any car meets In the Poughkeepsie/Albany area or Newburgh/westchester area. I don't mind traveling but not too far.
                        sigpic

Comment

Another socal transplant? interesting.

Yeah there are some low-scale parking lot meets from time to time. Try to hit up local enthusiast fb pages for them. No big meets like cars n coffee that I know of.
                          '91 325i

Comment

I was passed by an early model with mismatched fenders and missing its rear driving board bumper on Transit road today. We waved enthusiastically at each other. Was that one of you guys?

Comment

Brats, beer and e30 wrenching at my place today from 3-dark PM me for an address if you want to come hangout.

13901 for distance

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by Suavebob23 View Post
                                Does anyone know of any car meets In the Poughkeepsie/Albany area or Newburgh/westchester area. I don't mind traveling but not too far.
                                I'm right around here and my car should be back to almost 100% in a few weeks. Next on the list is total A/C overhaul, followed by iS valance refurb and front end reinstallation.
                                Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Working...
                                X