Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klug
    replied
    I'm in and have a few local e30 friends that don't fancy R3v too often. I'm an hour away from Jim Thorpe in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton/Poconos- Jim Thorpe is a good idea! I'll have to keep an ear out for local places around my way to help ya out.

Leave a comment:

• sampayne
    replied
    Originally posted by amiller07 View Post
    quick update got to drive thru some mountains in the jim thorpe, pa area this past weekend i think it be a great area to try and have this event. right now im trying to gather funds and gauge how much it would cost to rent some place to have the event. along with vendor cost and entry costs. i need serious people that would like to be a part in organizing this and possibly have a meeting soon and look at locations.

I was hiking at Lehigh Gorge in Jim Thorpe this weekend! Nice little area, would definitely be cool place for a meet. I'm in.

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    I'll gladly contribute in whatever capacity is most helpful.

Agreed in that the Thorpe area is a good choice to start looking.

Leave a comment:

• amiller07
    replied
    quick update got to drive thru some mountains in the jim thorpe, pa area this past weekend i think it be a great area to try and have this event. right now im trying to gather funds and gauge how much it would cost to rent some place to have the event. along with vendor cost and entry costs. i need serious people that would like to be a part in organizing this and possibly have a meeting soon and look at locations.

Leave a comment:

• Shadyhaze13
    replied
    E30

Originally posted by amiller07 View Post
    Pm me
    Pmed

Leave a comment:

• amiller07
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadyhaze13 View Post
    I'll take one.

Pm me

Leave a comment:

• Shadyhaze13
    replied
    I'll take one.

Leave a comment:

• amiller07
    replied
    Doing a fundraiser or two to try and get funds together to get this thing rolling

So selling pa e30 group decals. $4 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Shadyhaze13
    replied
    This would be amazing. Let's make it happen!

Leave a comment:

• butters
    replied
    I could be in as well, especially if it's anywhere near SE PA, maybe drag my buddy along who recently got a 91 convertible.

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Wolfe
    replied
    All for amiller07? "I"

Mr. Wolfe

Leave a comment:

• Mike_z
    replied
    Someone needs to become the big boss here and start setting stuff up, its May!
    NOT IT! :P

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Lets just use this thread as a committee? Set a time line down for suggested sites, a voting period for place and possibly dates, top 3 places need to be called/scouted for reservations. This way it can all be kept in public view and if we use a park everyone can register on their own and no one has to be the $ midde man

Leave a comment:

• amiller07
    replied
    I'd really like to possibly get a few hands in on this with planning and location. I kinda have my hands full with checking out of the military. But I was thinking of trying to get the ball rolling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X